It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Street Gang in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is totally unnerving! Check out the link below. I knew the police were corrupt, but this made me VERY angry! I'm new to ATS so I don't know if this has been posted before, but if it hasn't then everyone needs to see this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah Bro ,That was aweome , watch it blow up the Internet , awesome and scary ,Peace !S& F

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smashing31

far from a fair show of teh cops that's for sure. i'm surprised people like you don't get arrested for posting crap like this.

where do you think cops come from? do you think they spring from a factory out in deep space? no, they come from the same place you do. there are loads of stupid cops, and politicians etc etc etc.

trying to blame cops for the shape society is in is futile and just plain stupid. all people are to blame.

but yeah, this video series does show some abuses that definately slipped under the rug or w/e you want to say about it. it pissesme off when peopel do stupid things too but you can't just discount all the cops that do a good job protecting you and act like there's some massive conspiracy to crack your skull just because of the retards.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What you need is filma and vids about the ops, and how they enforce any thing they want. If they do not like you for what ever reason, they have tonnes of electronic weapons today to microwave you in your home, or other very serious techs to absolutely destroy you.

90% of police are corrupt, and once they go after your life, your better of dead, like my life has shown, do not commit a crime, and they take every action they can to absolutely destroy you as a human.

Hope you like being gang stalked if the police do not like you.

I am in london btw and they are as bad here, as the last 18 years of my life has shown.

All it takes is some loon with friends in police and your life can be destroyed forever. The police just make it all up,a nd kill anyone they want today. They have always been murderers, but today they have tremendous technologies to murder you and you may not know its happening to you at all.

Do not listen to any report of police not knowing about technologies they use on civilians, as my life proved they know all about them fact.

[edit on 3/3/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gheybayten

There is a big difference between a few rogue cops doing some stupid stuff, and the things in the video. They were messing people up right in front of a bunch of other cops and everybody just let em go. Cops do whatever htye want and get away with it. The only time they are held accountable is when a public official is getting some bad publicity because of it.
I was dating a female cop for a year and she would always talk about how she got to mess with someone and really seemed to get off on it. They only have friends that are other cops, and keep totally to themselves. It might not be a huge conspiracy, but they definitely get to do whatever the hell they want.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Totally true! I live in a small town in Wisconsin, and one of the cops here asked my girlfriend out and she told him no. I have only recieved 2 tickets in my entire life, but since then we have recieved 11 tickets between the two of us.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i dunno, one minute it sounds like you're being all dramatic NWO end of the world style and now you're sounding slightly more reasonable.

listen, who DOESN'T brag about getting to do whatever they want. why would cops be different? all people have a large slice of idiot in them. it's their right, however disgusting, to exercise that whenever they want.

now i'm NOT condoning the videos. obviously there were some serious cases there. but i'm hearing two different tones here. i think you're painting a picture that you don't even believe in. surely cops have helped you before? surely you can see that cops are a good thing?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

andy your'e going to have to do better than that there bud. no one's going to believe your secret techonologies and 18yrs of being stalked by police just because you said so.

you realise that right? and especially on this site where we hear retarded junk like oct 14th spaceships and other totally nonsensical rubbish.

it's kind of insulting that you would drag this conversation to that level. please provide some testimony or for god's sake so physical evidence or just remove yourself from the discussion. did you have a chance to photograph any of these ray guns int eh last 18yrs??

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gheybayten

I totally believe that we need some sort of order, and we need officials to support that. I just think the modern system has gotten out of hand. I used to be in the military, and I took pride in that fact. I don't agree with alot of the current policies, but I do love my country and take pride that I could serve. In the same way i'm sure that cops feel a little above everyone else, as they are the "enforcers of the law". I just think that there is a strict code of silence, and the thing about this video that scared me is that the officers got away with rape, beat the crap out of people, and even contributed to murder, while the other officers turned their heads and ignored it. I think if you enforce the law you should be held to the same standard, if not a higher one than everyone else.

It's just scary that a cop can do these kind of things to you whenever they feel like it, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gheybayten

andy your'e going to have to do better than that there bud. no one's going to believe your secret techonologies and 18yrs of being stalked by police just because you said so.

you realise that right? and especially on this site where we hear retarded junk like oct 14th spaceships and other totally nonsensical rubbish.

it's kind of insulting that you would drag this conversation to that level. please provide some testimony or for god's sake so physical evidence or just remove yourself from the discussion. did you have a chance to photograph any of these ray guns int eh last 18yrs??
Hi, regarding ray guns. Check out how Carmine was finished off in the Sopranos. "Do you smell burning hair...?"

It's possible Tony hired out a microwave cannon.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gheybayten

far from a fair show of teh cops that's for sure. i'm surprised people like you don't get arrested for posting crap like this.

where do you think cops come from? do you think they spring from a factory out in deep space? no, they come from the same place you do. there are loads of stupid cops, and politicians etc etc etc.

trying to blame cops for the shape society is in is futile and just plain stupid. all people are to blame.

but yeah, this video series does show some abuses that definately slipped under the rug or w/e you want to say about it. it pissesme off when peopel do stupid things too but you can't just discount all the cops that do a good job protecting you and act like there's some massive conspiracy to crack your skull just because of the retards.

Yes...but after a while, if you have brains, you LEAVE the police. That is why they have high turnover. Those who stay are of questionable morals.

...so, you would like to ARREST THOSE WHO POSTED THIS? That speaks volumes about who you are...

[edit on 3-3-2010 by herbivore]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

The only thing Tony had to do with a microwave was sticking a burrito in 'em, and by the looks of it he did that quite a bit.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by smashing31]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think its funny that I was at one of the "Go Skateboard Day" events in Philly. It was sponsored by a successful skate company and probably had around 5000 people at the end of it all. We overrun Love Park for a while then got kicked out. The crowd hit the streets for a while and when we got back to Love Park there was ANOTHER protest there. The cops wouldn't let anyone with a skateboard into Love Park and were very selective about the other groups going in. Eventually we were allowed in and got to skate with the cops just watching us.

But as a skateboarder, I can tell you that the majority of cops I have encountered (which used to be a day to day basis) really do like abusing there power. I've been arrested for asking a question while the rest of my friends weren't.

Yes I think there are cops out there who do help; domestic disputes and robberies mainly come to mind. Other than, I don't see much use for a police force. They are only making examples of most people arrested or fined for small things. Why is it that I can be doing 70 in a 65 going by someone getting arrested and not even have to worry about getting pulled over myself?

I have had cool cops, the ones that see the respect you give them and let you off the hook. I like those the most, I always try and be respectful at first but some officers don't even acknowledge that and continue to be rude and un-reasonable. There are for sure good cops out there, but honestly the majority I have seen don't really do much for society other than cause pain with there very questionable tactics.

I had been skating one day with a big group of people. We stopped at the gas station to get some food and drink. There were some cops there and they came up to us and accused us of trespassing somewhere we really weren't. They pulled us aside one by one and said "your friend over there told us you were there" but none of us actually admitted to anything. We called there bluff and were let go. There are so many more stories I have like this its not even funny.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I can think of another regime who's "police force" had unchecked, unlimited power. What was their name again? Nastis..Mazis..I can't remember, but I think you know who i'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

todays lesson??

cops are scum....they're all scum.....every single cop, to a man, is scum.

evil, hateful, self serving, power drunk scum.

cops are scum, avoid them at all cost and if you cannot avoid them, prepare to defend yourself.

[edit on 3/3/10 by pieman]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is the "Ethical Oath" police officers take:

I DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE UPON MY HONOUR AND CONSCIENCE THAT I WILL ACT AT ALL TIMES TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AND KNOWLEDGE IN A MANNER BEFITTING A POLICE OFFICER

I WILL PRESERVE THE DIGNITY AND WILL RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF ALL INDIVIDUALS

I WILL DISCHARGE MY DUTIES WITH INTEGRITY AND WILL PROMOTE UNDERSTANDING AND CONCILIATION

I WILL EXERCISE MY AUTHORITY AS A POLICE OFFICER IN THE MANNER INTENDED BY THE LAW

I WILL FAITHFULLY OBEY THE ORDERS OF MY SUPERIORS AND WILL BE READY TO CONFRONT DANGER IN THE LINE OF DUTY

I WILL ACT WITH HONESTY, COURTESY AND REGARD FOR THE WELFARE OF OTHERS, AND WILL ENDEAVOUR TO DEVELOP THE ESPRIT DE CORPS

I WILL ACT JUSTLY AND IMPARTIALLY AND WITH PROPRIETY TOWARDS MY FELLOW OFFICERS

I WILL CONSTANTLY STRIVE TO HONOUR THIS OATH IN MY SERVICE AS A POLICE OFFICER

How many do you know that actually do this?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by smashing31]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
EVeryone should watch episode 4 about how to get a complaint form. This is where "the code" comes into play. Cop after cop tells these guy undercover guys with a camera that they need to "talk to me first" before you can get a complaint form. One of them eventually follows the dude down the street and arrests him.
Other than at protests my interactions with police have all been proper and they have acted with courtesy and common sense. Some of these cops however seem to have neither. Police need to police themselves better, that's for sure and stop this covering each others ass mentality which leads to all kinds of abuse.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I did watch number 4 , Actually a few of them get arrested , and

EVERY ONE of them gets harassed to the point that they just want to leave.

Cops policing cops, thats like a Drug addict dispensing drugs, BAD IDEA.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Although I hate authority with a passion i have been a fan of the tv show "Cops" since its inception.

I have been a victim of terrible police investigation in the past, it costed me $7k in lawyer fees to prove what i had been saying the whole time: "I didn't do anything man."

top topics

join