It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese footage of UFO's above earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
For myself this is new footage, therefore I would like to share this with those who have not seen it yet.

Some really amazing footage from the above earth's point of view.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It looks like a slow caption camera catching the earth as it moves along, Those UFO's don't seem to move much as far as seperating from each other...

Although the later part of the video does seem to show a single UFO moving quickly over the earth.

Does the announcer state who were the satellite is taking the video over?

[edit on 3/3/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Space junk, space ice, or camera anomalies don't pulse like that.
Pretty interesting stuff.
The other groups of ufo's are very odd as they seemed parked or locked. I wonder what NASA's explanation is?
Phage??

[edit on 3-3-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Ice tumbling along and reflecting the sun would appear to pulse. Just using logic here.

The beginning parts however is odd...wonder if it could be a unique cloud pattern...but it is a odd pattern. Not sure what else it could be.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If a piece of space junk is rotating, it can reflect sunlight to varying degrees, getting brighter when the more reflective surface, such as a solar panel for example, reflects sunlight toward the camera. Therefore it could appear to "pulse" but in fact it might just be reflecting sunlight and rotating. I can't identify the objects so I'm just saying that's a possibility.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
that is interesting. I would love to know what these pulsing blobs are, i've seen them in many videos.

They always seem to move in a straight line though, has anyone seen any clips of them changing direction at all?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

If a piece of space junk is rotating, it can reflect sunlight to varying degrees, getting brighter when the more reflective surface, such as a solar panel for example, reflects sunlight toward the camera. Therefore it could appear to "pulse" but in fact it might just be reflecting sunlight and rotating. I can't identify the objects so I'm just saying that's a possibility.

Man you guys with your possibilities are just as unlikely as it being a space craft with electro magnetic propulsion. A random piece of ice or space junk would not have uniformity, and continuity like what is seen. I would love to see an example of space junk or ice acting this way.

As well at its dimmest it still is illuminated and glowing brightly and entirely something that we would not see if it was tumbling with random geometry.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

This one is not a glowing blob but it does fit the description as blob like .and it certainly changes directions.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

No. It only appears to change direction due to the motion of the telescope which is tracking the Moon.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The other groups of ufo's are very odd as they seemed parked or locked. I wonder what NASA's explanation is?

The first step is to provide the date/time of the video so it can be checked against other records.

That's how prosaic explanations can be found.

And that's probably why the posters of these videos don't GIVE that kind of basic information.

The more ignorant their target audience is, the better.

Question is -- without such basic information, why are so many of you guys so eager to swallow the wildest interpretations?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The beginning parts however is odd...wonder if it could be a unique cloud pattern...but it is a odd pattern. Not sure what else it could be.

How about a fleet of squid boats?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There you are. I was hoping you'd show up and blow all our theories out of the water. Kindest regards

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Question is -- without such basic information, why are so many of you guys so eager to swallow the wildest interpretations?

Swallow? No, I don't swallow wild interps. Maybe let them mull around in the gullet, but that's all. True my tone may be optimistic, however my whole interest in ufology is "gray basket" oriented.

I'm not insulted or ashamed when Phage and others prove I'm wrong, in fact I openly admit to it, and am happy with it. (more than I can say for some around here) This is what having a cup half full means, still room to learn new things and displace an over inflated ego.

I have a thick skin and am here to learn and grow.

However when a case is solid I do get tired of some lame "possibilities". I do sometimes wish the same due diligence was applied to the open minded side of the equation as to the skeptic side.

Phage, respectfully, can you point me to a thread that you think is a good or unexplained ufo case that you have in your gray basket? Or is there no room for such things in your analysis?

One day ufologists will have their day in the sun (I hope)

new topics

top topics

join