It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalies In New Orleans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What you are about to see is a just a short short rendering of
mysterious and fantastic manifestations of unearthly phenomena on the
Mississippi River just west of New Orleans.
We will be heading back to New Orleans on March 15th to film for a
documentary on these matters which will be coming out in the Fall of
the year.

I will keep you posted via this email list as to our progress. Please
pray for us.

Ken
www.kenkleintv.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have to say most of the lights/craft ect look like street/building lights or refelctions of the sun off of the airplanes. I am though happy to be proved wrong but from what I have seen its more than likley there is a resonable explination for what hge is filming

What bugged me though was the video is little over 9 mins long about 5 mins is talk about the lights the other 4 is one of the guys plugging his stuff that I can convinently get at a discounted rate.

What I see happening with this is that you will need to pay 15 or 20 bucks for a movie where some bloke is going to try and convince you these lights are proof positive of UFO's.

I have no problem with entertaining the idea that UFO's exsist but you can't deny that any proof needs to get passed phage lol and be able to stand on its own without some could be might be speach.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by jpmail]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
OP is clearly promoting his warez - can this be deleted. thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Interesting but not clear. The guy is going back to film the lights but has another video available to market now? He supposedly went out with the New Orleans guy on his first visit but says nothing and shows nothing of the results but seems to use it as a come on to buy something else? If his "Angels" video is about the lights why doesn't he say so? Why is it ready to sell before the other trip is completed? Strange marketing effort only undermines is claims being made.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
OP is clearly promoting his warez - can this be deleted. thanks

No im not! this was sent to me by email because he was on Coast t Coast
with George noory angles an demons.
Fallen Angels & Light Beings on Coast to Coast AM
www.youtube.com...

Date: 02-23-10
Host: George Noory
Guest: Ken Klein

In the first half of the show, documentary filmmaker Ken Klein discussed his interpretation of biblical angels, and a war in the heavens. He delineated three types of angels: The Cherubim are watchers, who "have the back of the other angels," during their war. The Seraphim are the scribes that record the history of the universe, and the Ophanim are the creator angels who got into a fracas with Lucifer, who had been an archangel of the Cherubim.

Many of the Ophanim were banished from the heavens, and cast down with Lucifer, said Klein, who added that angels have the ability to fly in ships throughout the universe and some UFO sightings are connected with fallen angels. Klein believes many humans are manipulated by fallen angels, whose strategy is to keep us from the knowledge of who we really are.

He also claimed that in New Orleans, shape-shifting fallen angels were recently captured on video, and promised to make the recording available as proof of their existence.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well being as I live down here and have participated in many paranormal investigations I'll say this is the 1st I've heard of it. Kind of interesting that the video is shot on the western approach to the airport. But I tend to think this is a fabrication of an easily axplainable occurrence.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
He has more Here/

Ken is theorizing that these are fallen angels who are affecting our world for evil, sort of warming up for the end times.

UFO Hunters – S03E13 - Dark Presence - had a similar story with orbs.

The orbs in Kens video are not nearly as impressive looking as he talks them up to be. I'm just not seeing the faces he talks about, reminds me of the ink blot test. It might be in the mind of the beholder....

top topics

join