It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pollution rates rise as rulings hamper EPA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Pollution rates rise as rulings hamper EPA

www.msnbc.msn.com

Thousands of the nation’s largest water polluters are outside the Clean Water Act’s reach because the Supreme Court has left uncertain which waterways are protected by that law, according to interviews with regulators.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
How many people think the Supreme Court is getting paid off?
You know the more I hear about rulings and decisions by the supreme court the more I think they are just getting paid off by greed. first there was this....

WASHINGTON — Overruling two important precedents about the First Amendment rights of corporations, a bitterly divided Supreme Court on Thursday ruled that the government may not ban political spending by corporations in candidate elections.

www.nytimes.com...

and now they can't decide on keeping our water clean because they are uncertain which waterways are protected by law??????? Shouldn't they all be for our health??? It makes no sense, the more I watch on how our government (white house, the house and the senate, and now the supreme court) is not acting in our best interest and its getting worse and worse each day. Does anyone else feel the same way I do?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wonder how much it costs to purchase your own SCOTUS judge...hmm.

Time to invest heavily in water purifiers

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Wonder how much it costs to purchase your own SCOTUS judge...hmm.

Time to invest heavily in water purifiers

Ya it seems the US is all greed right now and we are stuck in the middle of it. Its pretty funny how all politicians try and say they are for the people and stuff like this happens all the time. they are all a bunch of liars

top topics

join