It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace Culture Weakens NATO: The US is becoming increasingly frustrated with Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
reply to post by hoghead cheese

It could be successfully argued that the reason we haven't had to fight a war here is exactly because of our militarism.

It could also be argued that you (US) are not surrounded by countries as European nations are. If each state of the US was a separate country like in Europe, then things might be different.

As for militarism, European nations have had hundreds of years of it .......... we havent progressed much have we.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

How could you say you havn't progressed?

You gave us the Industrial Revolution.
The Printing Press.
The discovery of the New World.
The Automobile.

Plus a whole bunch of other stuff like Gummi Bears and Velcro

[edit on 1/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No problem Mr Robert 'warmonger' Gates!

If we start tomorrow, we can probably have endless divisions of indoctrinated and brainwashed "Van Rompuy Jügend" ready to be marching all over Europe in 10 years, mkey!

(if it's good enough quality brainwashing, that is)

Ahhh! I cant wait to hear the absolutely fabulous & sexy fascist sound of marching shiny black boots, marching once again here, all over Europe.

First we need GUNS! a lot of guns, so that every "Van Rompuy Jügend" can have their own shiny & new automatic rifle by the courtesy of the American Military Industrial Complex.

Because God forbid! we can not give them commie AK-47 Kalashnikov's.

NOOO! we want American guns! the more, the better - every European kid should be supplied with their own Barrett M107 50 caliber, at least!

And flags! we need a lot of flags with new trendy fascist symbols and flag-waving zombies!

Then to make it even more fun we could revive the good'ol Gestapo organisation to make this insanity and acid-trip of Mr Gates complete.

I'm sure there a lot of recent unemployed former STASI & Securităţii members who could serve as instructors and be the backbone of this New European Gestapo.

That would be just hilarious, I can't wait for this super EU army to happen!

Ohhh! I almost forgot about the concentration camps! we need to build A LOT of new constructed indoctrination camps ALL OVER EUROPE for all the commie pacificts & non-indoctrinated free-thinkers who probably will refuse to be our tools, and for all those others who will refuse to be brainwashed by the PNAC & MSM propaganda, voluntarily.

That will certainly also solve the unemployment situation in the European construction & building sector for sure! - great!

(Like Hitlers Autobahn project)

Robert Gates is a genious!

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

<< 1   >>

join