It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 engine f15 fighter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
now t just me or does this look like a 3 engine f15 fighter jet formation granted not all look like 3 engine models

www.air-attack.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It is you.
2 engines and drop tanks on all.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

lo well obliviously the drop tanks ,,,, but it looks like a 3rd engine on top of the other 2 slightly bigger than the other 2

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I see what you're talking about, and they clearly look photo shopped onto the aircraft. Fake.

As far as I know, no 3 engine fighter jet exists mainly because it makes absolutely no sense to have one.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It´s really you man...a three engined f15 is not logical in any point..so the ones at the picture are regular two engined with dropptanks..

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by standupamerica32

Take a look at the air intake(s) .
only 2.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
at first i didnlt have a clue what you were on about, but now i think i see it. What you are seeing is the normal engine aperture but the nozzle is set to its smallest diameter setting. This is giving a false impression of an extra hole which is not there. Perfectly normal photograph of a perfectly normal formation of F-15's. No need for the 'photoshop fake' get out call here.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Agreed Waynos
(

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Optical illusion caused by the lack of "turkey feathers" on the F-15 which makes the nozzle look somewhat different to most other aircraft.

www.airliners.net...

The engine cowlings are much bigger than the nozzle itself (when closed), and due to the perspective it looks as if the right cowling is a separate engine.

[edit on 28/2/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When i looked at the F-15 with the ID. MO 380 I actually thought i saw 3 rear nozzles on that F-15. But after a closer look it was just the shadow that played me a trick.

My first thought was! Man have they put the F-35 engine between the two original engines. Because initialy at first glans it did look like it lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
ok everyone regardless it looks like there is 3 engine of course it is not by the comments above, but still kinda cool , i have heard things about 4 engine fighter/bomber that uses pulse detonation technology whether its true or no i dont know but there has been experimentation with the technology

new topics

top topics

join