It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilans Gunned down by Police days after Katrina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Today on NBC World News had a story about one of the police men involved in the shooting after explaining in court that an officer involved claimed to be part of a larger conspiracy that day.

The video aired on NBC World News shows a scene near the levee with the presence of military and police while a group of katrina victims are seen walking a shopping cart as if headed to the grocery store or in search of supplies are heading over a bridge. Next a moving truck with accrding to the story police officers inside the truck open fire using automatic weapons and gun down the civilians in the street in cold blood. The police officer being investigated in court is now making these claims.

I am even more surprised to find the topic had not made it's way on to ATS unless I missed it somewhere but for those of you who remember the LA riots started after Rodney King was nearly beaten to death by LAPD officers, in this case innovent civilians were gunned down so I am actually wondering why there is nobody talking about this. This is huge and I am even more surprised that they actually covered this story on NBC World News.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wow!

I got a star for my post.

No riots or gunshots, just one star!

Whooooo.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Mind if I get a link that so I can analyze it please? Thx in advance!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Sorry no links on this one.

I havent actaully even looked honestly .But I know the NBC News has a cache fot tv programs on the web, but don't worry about it we will probably hear more.

Brian Williams is the best, I was always a fan of him and Tom Brokaw, not sure why.

Edit: The whow aired yesterday that should be good enough.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by thehoneycomb]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here is a link to one of the news stories.

www.nytimes.com...

I am having trouble viewing the flash video in the link below of the NBC World News but if I found the right one, it should have the video on it and it is somewhat graphic.

www.hulu.com...

new topics

top topics

join