It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promiscuous females 'help species' ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Our whole life system is based on evolution, we are here because we evolved.
And in evolution the main thread is sustainability, animals start showing chractaristics that help them for survival.

I just don't understand why this complex system of evolution would evolve with a self destruction mechanism? It doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

IMO you are pushing too far, using the term "promiscuous women", once that many women have more than one man, of EACH TIME, I mean, one marry gets wrong, she find another guy and not necessarily in short time.

I just copied and pasted the title the article uses, its not a term Im pushing.
Just thought it was interesting so i posted it. I dont have any problem with woman having children to different fathers, and yes the title the article uses is a bit over the top, but isnt that what the news do, use sensational headlines to grab attention.

The research is trying to look into the gene pool and if more widely spread increases the chances of the human species surviving longer..but thats not a sensational headline is it. I can see why they used the headline they did. Research labs need their results publisized, it helps keep interest and funding coming in.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I just don't understand why this complex system of evolution would evolve with a self destruction mechanism? It doesn't make sense.

that depends on what you see the next step in human evolution as.....

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I want to thank you also for helping me feel better about myself. Neither of my two children have the same father. Years ago I felt like a promiscuous woman when I was asked about the parentage of my children

Well Im glad about that
You have nothing to feel bad about having two fathers for your children, I have two children to the same father but thats because fate/Source decided it that way, it could have been so different and I accept that and see it could have been that way...Source is not predictable

Much love to you

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join