It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Hockey - Canada v. Russia tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Kick some serious ass or what??!

I played hockey for many years in the Canadian prairies and as an avid fan I was was stunned at how the Canadians tonight totally dominated the Russians in every aspect of the game.

EVERY aspect. Talent, control and physically. Seriously, they completely kicked their butts.

IMO the Russians must be completely demoralized as they pick up their tail and head home SHUT OUT!

Rock on

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was suprised to say the least. The Russians have always had a good hockey team. Hell I remember the 80's when the Soviet Union was the team to beat.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

I am pretty sure Canada will clean up shop. Although, both countries are surrounded by ice, so it could go either way.

Just curious, shouldn't this be in the Sports area at Below Top Secret?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by USamf
I was suprised to say the least. The Russians have always had a good hockey team. Hell I remember the 80's when the Soviet Union was the team to beat.

Indeed - do remember that this is the first time in 40 to 50 odd years the Canadians have beat the Russians in the Olympics.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by groomlake9
reply to post by leo123

I am pretty sure Canada will clean up shop. Although, both countries are surrounded by ice, so it could go either way.

Just curious, shouldn't this be in the Sports area at Below Top Secret?

Likely - Mods?

new topics

top topics

join