It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE evil of the Gay Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
We all know about the Gay Agenda and how the gay rights movement is trying to create a new definition of rights and force it's agenda upon those who hold religious beliefs.

At least that's what we've been lead to believe by TPTB.

The true purpose of this agenda is quite clear. It is to keep the teeming masses distracted from all of the REAL conspiracies swirling around us as TPTB consolidate their power over us all.

They know that discussions of the Gay Agenda create strong, sometimes even violent emotional responses from the protagonists on both sides of the isle.

Take a look at some of my latest threads:

New Study: Children Adopted by Homosexuals Are 'More Prone to Suicide'

and

Natural Law Arguments in Defense of Marriage

LOOK at these threads, READ the responses from either side of the isle and see the rage and irrational fury this issue brings out in us. Even the Mods were drawn in to the partisan bickering.

As you read through the responses, notice your blood pressure rise as points are scored, either for or against the side you are on.

Can you see how the Gay Agenda is such a powerful weapon in the hands of those who seek to keep us distracted?

While we have been busy discussing this relatively minor subject that rarely affects us in our daily lives, TPTB have been consolidating their power, destroying our economy and driving us into yet another war.

The Gay Agenda: The greatest Weapon of Mass Distraction ever created.

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow your really milking this issue aren't you?

In any case, I actually agree with you.

I KNOW that the gay agenda exists only to divide and conquer us.

An ACTUAL gay agenda however, does not exist.

You people create one in order to further divide and attempt to make it ok for you to discriminate against gays for whatever reason you don't like it.

Ohh and to pimp your other threads ofcourse...

Good job

~Keeper

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is like your third thread in as many days about your hate for gay people.

Sounds like the only agenda is the one where you wish to rid the world of homosexuals

Fundy BS again

And youve forced me to play the fundamentalist card again

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/543018549109.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I really have to wonder why does it matter if they are gay? You get mad at them for pushing a agenda but then in the same breath say it does not fit into your spiritual agenda?

You are just as much a pusher but you are also a hypocrite at the same time. If God is truly that petty that he cares about such things as this, what kind of God is he? Also why does he care about putting your winky in the dirty place? It is all made up by man in Gods name to curb behaviour they did not like it has nothing to do with God. See the truth let it set you free.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm probably one of the many that will give you flack for this, but I am assuming you were expecting it.

Anyway, my opinion is that you are reading things from the actual people with the agenda.

I also have to ask why you care what others do in the privacy of their own homes mostly? It's not like you are indoctrinated with this stuff 24/7 unless you watch a lot of E! and American Idol.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

If you are so worried about gays detracting from other issues, why don't you focus on those, instead of cramming your own hate filled agenda on the rest of us?

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I suggest the string of anti gay threads from the OP, is due to a personal inner battle.
Rather than do your projection and therapy on ATS, can you go to a therapist and face your closeted issues? Please this is getting boring watching your angst.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm sorry if you think I'm a troll.

I post stories that catch my interest as a Catholic and often those stories deal with the so-called Gay Agenda.

I couldn't help but notice how easily these stories blew up into violent bickering over the past two days after I posted those threads.

It got me to thinking, especially after I read your thread about how we're all fighting over something that really has so little to do with our day to day lives.

It showed me what a powerful force this issue has become in the arsenal of those who seek to enslave us. It's all about divide and conquer.

On many subjects, I find myself in strong agreement with many of those who attacked me on those other threads. It showed me the power of this one issue to divide.

It showed me how easily even I can be controlled by TPTB.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Agreed.

My problem is that you seem to not understand that the gay agenda is NON EXISTANT, if you continue to say that it's all a ploy by the PTB to control us.

Something that is fabricated to control and or divide us isn't real is it?

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
It showed me what a powerful force this issue has become in the arsenal of those who seek to enslave us. It's all about divide and conquer.

Yes

The powers of ignorance and idiocracy have certainly tainted your soul....or souless body

Take you hating elsewhere, like to some fundamentalist website. Its seems the masses have had enough of your gay hating campaign

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The Gay Agenda: The greatest Weapon of Mass Distraction ever created.

Sorry, but the so called agenda doesn't phase me one bit, nor does it take away from what I feel about the Powers that be.

I don't know why your panties are in such a bunch about others sexuality as I don't see why it would matter to you or me. I could care less what others do, as long as it hurts no one.

with respect..............

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Oh the favorite straw man of those in support of the gay agenda, you must be closet gay if you say anything gays find offensive. Is it possible that everyone who questions the gay lifestyle based on moral, religious, legal, societal impact, or an evolutionary basis has to be struggling with being gay. I am pretty sure a person could be against the gay agenda and its imact on their family without wanting to jump the first man that says yes.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No that is not what you did at all. Fail.

From your OP:

We all know about the Gay Agenda and how the gay rights movement is trying to create a new definition of rights and force it's agenda upon those who hold religious beliefs.

So let's get this right, you fully recognize how this is created to divide us and pull us further apart, but at the same time in the very same thread in which you state this will further work to create the division?

It is not partisan bickering for me, I promise you. You don't see me creating threads to attack straight people, why on earth would I react any less incredulously when you create a thread to do nothing but bash gay people under the veil of "research" which falls under the loosest definition of the term even remotely imaginable.

I find myself in strong agreement with many of those who attacked me on those other threads

but,

...and see the rage and irrational fury this issue brings out in us. Even the Mods were drawn in to the partisan bickering.

Which is it? It's not too difficult to see what the motives are here. If I wanted dogma pushed, I'd go to a place of worship, thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have to agree with your post. Threads with homosexual content often spur the most heated debates available on ATS. People have strong opinions about the issue. As you have postulated, it is to keep us distracted from what is happening in front of our eyes regarding TPTB. I agree. It is made a hot button issue by media sensationalism and religious fervor, leading to strong opinions and debate in the masses.

I have often wondered why people so adamantly would work to deny certain types of people their equality. I also wonder how amazing things could be if that heated energy was poured into positive efforts, or even one's own self. As our country averts financial ruin, and I see TPTB using my tax money without any accountability, we are sitting around, talking about gay people; Getting mad that the gay couple down the street yearns for the rights associated with marriage. Or protesting for Equality.

Why wouldn't TPTB use this subject to their greatest advantage? Clearly, it works.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

I post stories that catch my interest as a Catholic and often those stories deal with the so-called Gay Agenda.

Ok, so if you are using being anti gay because you're Catholic as an excuse, what are you doing to help your religion in regards to pedofile priests, who often use young boys for their fetishes?

Are you on a letter writing campaign to the Vatican?

Isn't there enough going on with the Catholic agenda, to keep you busy?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Has he really said anything hateful to gays, because he doesn't have any warnings if he has. I haven't read one thing where he has said something hateful. All he has done is question certain aspects of the gay lifestyle and their social or family impacts.

Maybe he is not the one with the problem, but a group of people who take any questioning of the gay lifestyle as hate speech.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine

Oh the favorite straw man of those in support of the gay agenda, you must be closet gay if you say anything gays find offensive. Is it possible that everyone who questions the gay lifestyle based on moral, religious, legal, societal impact, or an evolutionary basis has to be struggling with being gay. I am pretty sure a person could be against the gay agenda and its imact on their family without wanting to jump the first man that says yes.

Did I say Gay?
I said closeted personal issues.......

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Anthem don't you know hate begats hate. While the time of the gentiles is over my friend. You shouldn't be so hateful towards anyone. It isn't how Christ would lead his flock. While you havn't said anything directly hateful,
it is more than evident even in my opinion.
I think if you are to continue down this road it will very soon grow dark
and you will be alone. Then it will begin to rain and this will only make it possible for you to become very ill. I for sure don't want to see that happen to someone who is obviously as bold as yoiu are.

You need stop stirring the pot.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Did I say Gay?
I said closeted personal issues.......

You didn't have to say gay..what other behavior is famously known for its members being in the closet. You insinuated it and now you are just trying to duck facing up to what you said.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Has he really said anything hateful to gays, because he doesn't have any warnings if he has.

Are you serious? The title of this thread is speculating that there is an evil gay agenda....guess you missed that part huh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join