It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Problem with Time Travel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

i was kind of thinking the same, theirs alot of arrogant "this is possible" talk like its been designed and tested long ago . when its not possible, although anything Is possible.

i wouldnt think anyone could actualy call themselfs experts in something that doesnt exist (ever or yet).

time travel is a good thing to think about... i think its the paradox's that reel me in.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
*sigh*... this is why I don't get into arguments with Bill Cosby. Gibberish may sound good when you say it, but it doesn't actually transfer any useful information. I do miss the pudding pops though.

I don't appreciate such comments. It shows you haven't considered anything seriously of what I said.

Even among the neurons with the most rapidly spiking frequency, such as those involved in generating visual perception, only operate at about the 100Hz range.

Have you not heard about Schroedinger's cat? Your 3rd eye can't see your brain.

The speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. The typical gap junction between electrical synapse is on the order of about 0.000000002 meters.

If you can't see your brain, then it is blackhole. Reality exists within Virtual Reality

You do the math.

I did. That's why I posted those links to those threads in this thread, so I don't have to waste my time here and redundantly retype all what has been said in those other threads.

When I hit the "Reply" button at the end of this post, this message will be uploaded to the ATS servers in less than a second. Yet, I could not write this response in the same amount of time.

When I hit the "reply" button here you will realize that your thoughts aren't limited to your bran and there is a greater metaphysical side to how we all think even in terms faster then the speed of light beyond the capacity of any physical brain, and that your experience of when you hit "reply" was actually in the past compared to when I hit "reply."

Time goes in reverse, too. We just realize the NOW a little bit late.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Let's see, I deleted a few people from my ignore list and what's the first message I find by someone that was on it:

Originally posted by davesidious
Captain Rainbows!

Unicorn Farts & Leprechauns

etc etc, yep, had a good reason to put this one the ignore list. He even seemed to know he was on the ignore list yet continually posted in reply to my posts, to mock me, all over ATS.

Back on the ignore list unless you can debate without your name-calling and your ignorance of science. You being able to point to a dictionary is not science... it's just you being able to point to a dictionary.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Then please do the world a favour and stick to Science & Technology in the "Science & Technology" board. The different names for different boards are not there for fun.

This is not the place to discuss new-age woo-woo claims. Hard facts, or hit the road.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join