It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

g'day ATS! New member here (:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, I'm not /that/ new, but I've just recently started being active in the boards, rather than just reading them like I have for the past few years. x)

Anyway, my name is Tyler, I'm 20 years old, living in Ontario, a pretty average joe.

The reason I got into conspiracies and such originated when I saw some movies like "Zeitgeist" and "Loose Change." Even though some people don't like how those movies were documented, I appreciate them opening my eyes to a whole new reality. I guess the mission was accomplished! Anyway, from learning how the government controlled everything I started to study the Illuminati, learning that it's possible there may be reptilians working with them, or possibly even ABOVE them. This is when I started to lose hope. I became afraid, exactly what they wanted. I was afraid there was no way out, the government has won, I started to become anxious about the NWO and always afraid to walk alone fearing abduction by reptilian or government people. Even though I was almost too afraid to live, I decided to continue researching the topic. I eventually learned more and more, started to research the Light Beings, the Pleiadians, and other extraterrestrial beings that may be of LOVE and LIGHT instead of GREED and POWER. This eventually lead me on my path to spirituality and full consciousness. And that pretty much leads us to today!

I still believe in everything I've learned and I hold it close to my heart. It is /my/ truth and if people think I'm a total whack-job, I'm okay with that. Either way, it sounds nice. Would you not want the world to prosper and become fully connected to the earth? They say it could be a lot like Avatar, where humans and nature are harmonized and work together as One to bring happiness to All!

Love & Light!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tru_blu_dude

Hi tru_blu_dude, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads,you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tru_blu_dude

Hey Now...

a pretty average joe

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e3d11a82301.jpg[/atsimg]

Quite a bit are above average, some below...but no one here seems average.

BTW - that picture would be a tight avatar...

Cya on the boards...

[edit on 2/24/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Haha! That gave me a good chuckle.

I agree, there is no such thing as 'average', especially on ATS. But society would perceive me as an average person. I just meant that I'm not some Ufologist or anything. Just a guy who believes that good things will happen soon! ^-^

new topics

top topics

join