It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding population control, NWO, Illuminati, Bilderberg. etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If it all is true, if they really exist, if everything is going as planned, then there will be no need for for population control by means of biological weapons or a huge world war, economic collapse or some other sinister happening.
We are destroying ourselves and the world ALL BY OURSELVES!! Everywhere you look there is division! Everywhere! Just browse around these boards, check out a few "sensitive" threads and what you will find is people just going at each other because they disagree on the issue. There is almost no intelligent discussions going about important and fun topics because mr x strongly disagrees with mr y's views.
It's all about division, divide and conquer. Why do you believe there's the "democratic" party and the "republican" party, or liberals vs conservatives (I believe these terms are not being used correctly hence the ".) You might say "well we have a choice in the matter about which representatives we vote for and the ones we chose make "better" choices than the other party, and it goes the other way around. There's no choice here, there is only division.
When are we finally going to realize that we are being pitted against each other?
Natural born American human beings are not at war with natural born Iraqi human beings, the corporations of the United States of America is at war with the corporation of Iraq over whatever disputes these two corporations have!
I am out of the game, this it it for me. I hereby declare myself a sovereign entity and prouldy waive my white flag at all the corporations out there fighting amongst each other. This is my Declaration of Peace, to everyone, not just my brothers and sisters across the earth. I will not participate in these trivial disputes anymore and I will gladly give up my "rights" as an American "citizen" in exchange of my sovereign, guaranteed by God, right to a peaceful and prosperous life. I have no need for anyones protections or security. I will not fall into your traps and allow myself to hate my fellow brother or sister because you get a kick out of it.

Divided we fall.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by thereaintnospoon

coolness..........any more info on becoming a sovereign citizen?
peace and good luck

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Just reading the part about being sovereign, this reminded me of when Peter Griffin became his own country, Petoria. Very funny. Maybe you can try that someday.

Peter Griffin - Can't Touch Me

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
Just reading the part about being sovereign, this reminded me of when Peter Griffin became his own country, Petoria. Very funny. Maybe you can try that someday.

Peter Griffin - Can't Touch Me

Lol yeah something like that. It is the only way to not get caught up in all this mess that we're in and what is/might be to come.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Giving up with the white flag wont stop their plans. Just gives them more lenience to do it.

Standing up and fighting wont stop them. Just gives them a reason to use excessive force.

At least if theres a good chance Im going to die either way, I take the latter any day.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
EVERYONE CAN DECLARE SOVEREIGNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But more specifically, think about _how_ they are tightening their grip on everyone's privacy and freedom, THROUGH THE LAW. BullSh!t 'bills' and 'acts' which apply to PERSONS and not HUMAN BEINGS which are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

In general usage, a human being; by statute, however, the term can include firms, labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, trustees in Bankruptcy, or receivers.

from legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
A corporation is a "person" for purposes of the constitutional guarantees of equal protection of laws and Due Process of Law.

When you realise that throughout the Commonwealth that COMMON LAW reigns supreme, as you as a human being ONLY ANSWER TO GOD, and GOD ALONE! THE REMEDY IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES! I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS BUT I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR!!!

DON'T GIVE THEM CONSENT OVER YOUR PERSON, IT'S YOUR CORPORATION, NOT THEIRS! AND IF THEY WANT TO CONTRACT WITH YOUR PERSON, MAKE IT EXPENSIVE.

Read some law, stop looking on ATS for the answers.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Giving up with the white flag wont stop their plans. Just gives them more lenience to do it.

Standing up and fighting wont stop them. Just gives them a reason to use excessive force.

At least if theres a good chance Im going to die either way, I take the latter any day.

Good luck my friend, I hope it wont come to it but if the latter happens, there is next to zero chance. You can all fight your wars and stand up for what you think is right and fight your heart out. My war has already been won, thus there is no need for me to stand up to anyone or stop anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hehe, good warriors win first and then go to battle!

In combat you act like you will die the very next moment and it actually calms you... its strange. Go in to battle prepared to die and you will never lose, no matter the result.

new topics

top topics

join