It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send radio signals to Mars Cities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
I recently bought an interesting DVD that touches on the possibility of past Martian civilization/structures...Not sure personally which side of the fence I sit on this,but some of it is quite entertaining and interesting,real or not.

This is the site that puts it out:
www.projectredstar.com...

Interesting application of computer
image processing

[edit on 8-6-2004 by mockan]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
those satellite images dont look like intelligent life to me.... but this one does:

satellite.zodiak.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the more i look at marsanomalyresearch.com... the more i laugh. I mean cmon....zoom into an image and then say OMG i see life? how can u see life, its blurred! someone must be taking VERY good drugs to be seeing things out of nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
mockan:

do you ever have think in this?:

1 - if they are so advanced,,,why we must expect that they use "radio" to comunicate!?

2 - in the extreme case , that they use it...have you ever thinked that they can evenctualy dont comunicate with us?!

3. do you ever have thinked,,,that just the humans think we are "beautifull" and "good", and they can see us like a pestilence virus?! that it is not hard to imagine in the case that they had monitorinzing us for centurys, our history is just a desgrace as a race!Zilions of wars, massive kils all the days, animal enslave, humans enslave, torture,,,pain...robery ,and so on!

lol..i always laugh like a mad eact time i remmeber what the "voyager" have to show to aliens what we are....lovly music...beautifull science....we are just artistics, and good hearted...lol how cynic we are!!!...gosh!

[edit on 9-6-2004 by kangaxx]

jra

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I find this site to be a joke. Can you say "smudge tool" boy and girls?

I mean seriously. That is totaly blurred on purpose and no not by NASA either. It's so sloppy it's sad. How they figure that's a tower is beyond me. It has no shape or form. You can see through parts of it and then it slowly gets more blurred. If it were a building it would be solid and opaque. Not some blurry blob.

These guys are horrible and image analisis. Zooming into images where the pixels are huge and then believing they are seeing things
Hell they wrote a huge thing on some "Anomalous Object" when it's actually just the backshell and parachute from the rovers.

I see creators and they think they are domes with cities in them.

They see "Tall Geometric Structures"

I see a very pizelized image that could be anything. It's too low res to make out anything clearly. Of course it looks geometric when you're zoomed into a bunch of squares!

I'm sorry but this really is a joke.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
:gets up from floor, recovering from convulsion of hysterical laughter:

Anyone here think mockan and JPSkipper could be one and the same?

[edit on 9-6-2004 by minimi]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ask to the mods, maybe they can unswer that. we can see they'r IP's i think...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My thoughts

Do I beleive aliens exist? Yes
Do I think they live on mars or the moon? Doubtful, but who knows?

After seeing that recent mexican UFO video and the objects NOT showing up to the naked eye, but only to radar/infra red, who's to say there aren't an armada of spaceships surrounding our planet right now?

I DO believe aliens have visited this planet and continue to do so, although I don't believe they are hostile in nature, maybe they have no ethics or feelings, so performing surgery on us and implanting us with implants is the same as us implanting cats and dogs with ID chips. (IF they really do this of course)

I haven't ever seen a UFO nor an alien, but after seeing SO many videos, photos and witness statements, it's impossible for any sane person to beleive that ALL of them are a haux.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I just don't get it. Why is it that such obvious bologna is often accepted as "original thinking" and given any credence whatsoever. Further, and perhaps more disturbing, are the number of people that buy into it. This is actually scary!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
At the web site marsanomalyresearch.com...
where a few of the more unusual features of images
taken by Mars spacecraft have been posted, most
also show tampering effects. In other words "before"
the images are released to the public from official
government web sites, they are sometimes altered.
What critics of J. Skippers' image analysis seldom
realize, even though he has explained the subject
in detail at his web site, is that he is trying to show
what is still visible in the images in spite of the
efforts made to obscure the real detail. Thus, yes,
many of the images are blurry, and appear to show
digital artifacts of image processing rather than
reality. But there are subtle differences in the
appearance of images that have been tampered with,
and images that reflect reality. These differences
are explained in detail in almost all of J. Skippers'
articles coincident with the posted images.
For example, how would explain the content
of this image (just one of many available at
marsanomalyresearch.com...

[edit on 26-6-2004 by mockan]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join