It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The answers I have found within myself... please read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I hope ive posted this in the right place..

It all started as soon as I was old enough to realise the fact that I actually exist... for as long as I can remember, I have always been a deep thinker and spend more time in my thoughts than I do talking to people... I sort of just sit back and observe whats going on around me... I dunno, talking has just never really came naturally for me... if I meet someone knew or just meet someone I know in the street, I always cause awkwardness because my mind just goes completely blank and I have no idea what to say or talk about... I don't mean to do it.. i wish my head would just explode with loads of ideas and images creating things to talk about... but it doesn't.. its like a wall of blackness that i can't break through in my mind thats blocking me from getting to the creativeness... hopefully that makes sense haha.. it is also part of the reason i'm not very creative when it comes to words which is why i explain all my ideas and theories in pretty simplistic ways... the only times i really talk is when the subject of conversation is turned into something deeper like life and the universe and what it means to exist and so on... some people think its depressing to think like that because we will never find out the answers... but what i've realised is the more I think like that.. the more everything is starting to make sense to me.

Each new theory I come up with kinda feels like I'm connecting more and more dots and to me it has all came together into one big picture untill what I finally believe in today... consciousness is the most important thing in the world.

I believe the universe itself is conscious. I saw a thread about this a while ago but i had actually came to that conclusion a couple of weeks before i actually saw the thread so it is a conclusion that i came to all by myself connecting the dots from my theories.

I believe the word "soul" is just another word for each individuals consciousness.. i heard somewhere that your consciousness can't be located anywhere in your physical brain.. to be honest, i kind of like it that way because the thought of finding it and working out a way to track every conciousness in the universe and where it goes after that is kinda scary haha.

Another thing I have kinda noticed over the years is.. well maybe this hasn't happened for everyone but it has for me... it's like my thoughts map out my future... like the universe is listening to what im thinking (and everyone else) when it comes to relationships and it sorta maps it out in a way that takes every individual on their own journey but also meeting other people along the way that with your thoughts you sort of will yourself to meet.. i just read that and noticed its rather confusing so heres an example... before I met my current girlfriend, for a few months I had been having thoughts that I just wanted to meet someone knew that i had never met before and just sorta hit it off with them kinda thing. bam. then i met my girlfriend. A couple of weeks into the realtionship she said to me that before we met she was having thoughts that she was bored of the people around her and she wanted to meet people who had an easy going out look on life and didn't take it to seriously and who were more mature than her friends (i'm a bit older than her). After she met all my friends she noticed that we were all exactly who she wanted to meet (see the connection from the thoughts?).

So what if the universe is taking us all on our own little adventure seperatly but also as one like we are all connected on a deeper level than we actually realise?

Ha.. I'm 20 years old and this is the closest ive ever came to writting out my theories... i shoulda done this years ago :/

anyway, sorry for the long read.. i just wanted to see if anyone else felt like this like the more they connect the dots everything makes sense to them? And if you have arrived at the same or similar conclusions about the universe that i have purely by thinking on your own... maybe we are onto something?

Allan

P.S. Come to think about it... religion isn't really one of my favourite things but if this was one, it would be a pretty damn cool one to live your life by... it has nothing to do with money, it allows every consciousness to co-exist peacefully and seperatly at the same time and it isn't violent in any way what so ever... just go with the flow of life you feel inside of you, and let the good times unfold.

P.S.S. I have loads more theories if anyone is interested or intrigued by what they have read here...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
below top secret? i thought i was on above top secret :S how do i move it to above top secret? or is it not ment to be there?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

It probably got moved to BTS. BTS is the ATS trashcan basically. Since it has nothing to do with religious conspiracy, it gets moved to BTS.

Yes, a soul is your individual consciousness within the father(all consciousness/being).

Here are a couple of posts you may enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
here's the answer. Your soul which is not a part of the universe, it's a part of God, is searching for more answers.

You have left the juvenile teen days behind and are now on your search.

Mostly once you get past the teens, you have two paths. One is to just accept evil and be lazy, and the other is to mature, grow, and search for more answers.

what those answers are are up to your sincerity in asking God.

That happened to me when I was 20 too. But I was led to Catholicsm because of the miracles I learned about and what i felt from communion.

And btw, I know that awkardness. People tick me off sometimes how shallow their conversations can be. It's all about money, sports, video games, being nice to each other in a mean way, shallow yadda yadda stuff.

dont get me wrong I like sports and stuff. But I dont wanna talk about those things all day and pass time talkin on the cell phone about NOTHING for hours. It's a good sign of simplicity you have.

I like to talk about deep things like you.

So all i have to say about the OP, is ask God to show you the truth, and keep searching.

peace out

[edit on 23-2-2010 by JesusisTruth]

new topics

top topics

join