It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you believe is telling the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi all

I'd like to preface this post by saying I'm a newb to conspiracy theories and alternate views of the world.

That being said over the last year I have viewed dozens of videos presented by the likes of Alex Jones, Nassim Haramein, David Icke and just about everyone in between.

I must have read hundreds of articles and visited dozens of forums, all of which lead me to ask - how does one separate the wheat from the chaff.

So at the risk of causing a major brew-ha-ha I'd like to ask the ATS membership who they believe are legit researches and conveyors of information and why you feel the way you do?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by ATS23]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS23

No one is exactly right, in my opinion. Must look into their motives to decide which of those may support the right cause. And in that being said, Alot of these people put white lies in their opinions in order to simply stay alive, all because of the topics they tend to touch. That is halfway smart, however there are people who read too much into one person's opinion, and take then it all literally, and eventually will fail. It's a tricky world with many separate truths lurking everywhere and in everything. It is up to you to make the right connections. BTW it's definitely not Alex. hehe

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Consistency over time gives us a % of correct info BEFORE you add in the Agenda Twist.
Every person has an Agenda, some just keep it well hidden. Fox & friends I give a 60% to because I'm nice. CNN & cabal I'll give a 40 but only because I'm nice. Joy Bayheart I give a 5. Rush gets a 70 because he is entertaining. Jesse "The Body" gets a 70 - I emailed him & asked him why he put it out like there was only one US HAARP array. no answer.
If it fits in your world view then you rate them higher. It is all subjective until you can get the mosaic all together.
If the person is talking in their field (science, economy, etc) then you rate them on your research & understanding.

new topics

join