It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Joe Stack, Let's Send Billy Jack, To Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think this is what they see coming in the 2010 Election, a similiar mindset, with the intellectual ability to start turning thing's around, and the inner strength that doesn't need violence, to make a point. But, is not to be messed with, when backed into a corner, and threatened. Some great quotes in this old clip. Where are the Billy Jack's of this day and age, lord know's we've got enough brother's and sister's coming back from the field's of war, maybe a new spirit will rise, and veteran's will return to serve there country again, as servants of the people, by the people.... In Washington D.C.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Billy Jack, now that brings back memories.

IMO, election 2010 will be a telling day. Will we stay with the same ol same ol or will we send in some fresh air?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Glad to spark some old neuron's....

I'd like to see some fresh air, so would quite a few of us, in my opinion. I think it would be good to see some former boot's on the ground, turn em in for a tie and suit, and really bring some new idea's to the old school, from those who have been there and lived it, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Billy Jack, now that brings back memories.

IMO, election 2010 will be a telling day. Will we stay with the same ol same ol or will we send in some fresh air?

People should think carefully about who they vote for. I can't vote anymore since they are putting up the body scanners to get into the courthouse. Every time I vote I get called to jury duty. Hey! I'm not getting aboard a plane!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

S&F, watched the original movie a few days ago. One Tin Soldier, THAT SONG SHOULD BE PLAYED EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

People don't get it. I certainly hope they do soon, I am very tired of the BS. And WE do not elect anyone in Congress, I wish people would understand that. The elections are just another piece of wool pulled over your eyes.

I should make a post with all the info in it, but again, who would read it and get it? Not many and not enough to do anything about it. The cure is so easy, if it is not simple it is not accurate.

bla, bla, bla and so on...........

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

If you have new info on rigged elections or how they rig elections, please make a thread about it; I'm sure many here would show interest and more than likely "get it" also.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

I am sure there is a thread on rigged elections, the 23rd Amendment was the electoral college which acually does the electing. We, by voting and "registering" to vote, are signing into slavery or re-affirming we are slaves. It is just insane. Zip codes too, the use fo them states that you live in federal territory. There is so much going on that people don't know about, and it is all because of the propoganda and false pretense that we have come to live by.

Again, I will see what I can do about writing a post about all this stuff. May be a while. I know time is of the essence.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Billy Jack kicks ass!

Here he is still fighting the system!

top topics

join