It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we gonna be at same state in.. let's say 30 yrs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi,

A few friend are older then me from 3 decades and they often tell me how in their 20s and 30s they were sure things would change "soon". It was in the late 60s or early 70s (with the new age time i guess).

So, I'm wondering.. I do feel things are changing in a sense but might just be my little own fuzzy mind playing happy pizza with me. But I don'T think so..

And again, these friends still hoping and smiling often say- I felt that way for 40 yrs!

Hehe, so.. The internet made sharing data, photo and video easier. That in itself does not make "stuff" happening more often. Back in the days maybe a lot of sighting or cool arial even accured but noone had the means to show it to others.

So.. do you think we are just sharing more easily and gonna be siting on the same table in 40 yrs?

..i'm not adressing this question to hard core skeptic who think nothing of the subject but " it does not exist".

[edit on 19-2-2010 by korats]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don`t believe this is the correct forum for this topic. Maybe one of the Mods. will move it for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Why not ? Is it not a question about UFO / Alien ?
I'm not talking about new age, it's about whaT's happening in the last 10 yrs (2K) and more sightings.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
On topic

in 30 years

People will be talking about how disclosure is bound to be happening soon, real soon...something has to happen, there was a few more ex military whistleblowers making rounds, a few interesting anomolies amongst tons of hoax CG pics, and maybe some wacky people saying alien fish shapeshifters are already here.

just my theory...hopefully I am wrong and I will be happily married to a smoking hot pleiadian woman and spending my saturdays fishing on some ocean planet at the center of the milky way.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Same state.
I'd say.
In some ways the same as the last 50 years.
In some ways the last 100 years.

Communication is a big field.
The Security field might change but that looks good.
Dis info writers for government or power groups seems an honest living.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why are the 'aliens' waiting for disclosure ?

After all, it's within the power of 'the aliens' to effect disclosure

What are they --- helpless dupes ?

What are they waiting for ?

Aliens, put up or shut up

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

Things are certainly changing. I mean, the world is no where close to what it was even ten years ago. So, you figure, another 5-10 years from now it will at least be that much more different.

Now, whether it changes for the better or worse is dependent upon our own actions.We could either experience a time of illumination or a time of devolving chaos. In all honesty, the choice is ours.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi OP, cool post.

A bunch of #'s going to happen soon. How soon I don't know (2012? -- unknown) But something in our lifetime may have a dramatic effect on humans, animals and plant life. Weapons, Deep holes and survival kits won't help.

Just another evolutionary step? -- unknown.

Decoy

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
All that has, is and will change is the AMOUNT of information floating about.

Confusion will probably still reign among the masses and I personally don't believe alien disclosure will happen.

With so many conflicting reports, beliefs and possibilities, I find it hard to imagine any more clarity from the passing of time.

Sheesh! we really are a muddle!

Much more to come, but not in regards to truth I think.

Questions, questions......

new topics

top topics

join