It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye and Illuminati Control/Power

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Although many of you will object to this, those with keen eyes know that the symbolism of the All Seeing Eye is literally everywhere. This is no question. The real question is why? Is it just a cruel joke by unassociated individuals to mess with the heads of conspiracy theorists? The way I see it is that these symbols are used today as marks of ownership as well as to mark things that contain symbolic significance containing a message. The elite are not so careless as to mark their innermost texts with these symbols. However, some things, such as logos, are marked with these symbols. The focus of this writing will be on the All Seeing Eye. First I will explain some of the meaning behind the All Seeing Eye.

The All Seeing Eye is a symbol comprised of an eye within a triangle. Often light is shining down from the eye. It is called in Freemasonry the Eye of the Great Architect. There are two explanations to the symbol of the eye. The first is that some believe the eye to be the Eye of Ra, an ancient Egyptian sun deity who is also a manifestation of the god Amen [Amun], known as The Hidden One. The other explanation for the eye is that it is the Eye of Horus, which I find a bit more interesting.

Horus, also originally a Sun Deity, later became attributed with being a sky/duality deity, representing both the Sun and the Moon, with his right eye representing the Sun, again called the Eye of Ra, and the left eye representing the Moon, called the Eye of Tehuti. Interestingly, Tehuti is also known as Thoth, who in occult circles is known as Thoth Hermes Trismegistus, or the Thrice Greatest. He is also known as Hermes to the Greek. Thoth Hermes Trismegistus is a knowledge bringer [Luciferian/Promethean] deity accredited with divulging the divine sciences of Alchemy, Astrology, and Theurgy to humanity. Some also credit him with mathematics, language, among other things. In the esoteric view, Thoth Hermes Trismegistus is believed to have been at one time an actual person who was eventually deified...

The All Seeing Eye usually features a LEFT EYE.
--

But first of all, DO these symbols actually appear on things tied to the elite? The answer is yes.. but is it all just coincidence?

1) The Information Awareness Office logo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f0e405b405e.png[/atsimg]
Funded by DARPA, the Information Awareness Office's stated goal was to collect as much information on everyone and everything as possible. This drew much flack to them and the IAO was discontinued. However, its core projects still continue under different names. The logo depicts the Illuminati pyramid with All Seeing Eye shining its light over a globe.

2) The MI5 Logo. Military Intelligence Section 5.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6acc05399e2.jpg[/atsimg]

3) Fidelity Investments Logo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ade542d94c76.jpg[/atsimg]

4) AOL logo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48ad06c0265c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03d4b8f26fe8.gif[/atsimg]

However, what is more interesting is that these symbols are all over popular media since as early as the 60s and 70s in very hidden and yet deliberate places. So either all these different artists/people are purposefully putting in these symbols just to mess with conspiracy theorists, or there is some greater power at work:

4) For example, here is Madonna bearing the symbol on her back. The name Madonna also has obvious esoteric significance:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97cbfb76e3b2.jpg[/atsimg]

5) All Seeing Eye flashed in Nickelodeon logo, along with CBS logo type eyes. If they are just putting it in to mess with the minds of conspiracy theorists, why would they put it here? How many conspiracy theorists watch Nickelodeon, and why was it flashed quickly as if it were a subliminal [note this is back in the 90s]?:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0ece9360e6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7345091eef2.jpg[/atsimg]

6) Michael Jackson's Dangerous album cover contains the All Seeing Eye as well as the Skull and Crossbones. It is a goldmine of occult symbolism.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42b91727b344.jpg[/atsimg]

Some people believe that Michael Jackson was actually killed by the Illuminati and had been subjected to character assassination in the years prior. This is due to a recent comment by Michael Jackson about a year ago speaking out about the Illuminati, hinting that he was going to utilize his then upcoming "come back" world tour to spread his message and awareness, particularly with a song called "They don't care about us." The music video for the song depicts a rural third world country where Michael is dancing with the people, while UN Peacekeeper looking people stand by monotonously giving a fascist presence. In one scene, Michael is seen dancing next to an all-seeing eye that is painted on the wall.

7) Here is recent pop sensation Lady Gaga. Her backup dancers bear the All Seeing Eye symbol on their backs:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/523c3c7f0ce6.png[/atsimg]

Now Lady Gaga is an interesting character. As we all know, music, television, etc.. all influence people in large and yet subtle ways. Lady Gaga's musical message is one of emptying thoughts and acting as one feels, exemplified by her song Just Dance. It is basically Orwell's concept of Bellyfeel from 1984. She is often shown speaking in a robotic manner, or acting as if she were mind controlled. Whether or not this is just her public persona it is definitely interesting. She is also often seen with butterfly symbolism, which is a direct reference to MONARCH Programming.. but there's more.

The word "gaga" roughly means a sort of astonished stupor, for example "he was gaga over that girl." It is also a direct reference to the Queen song, Radio Gaga. In the music video for Radio Gaga, many scenes from the 1927 movie Metropolis was used. The movie Metropolis is about a woman who is chosen by a futuristic scientist to be "sacrificed" in a black magic/scientific ritual in order to give life to a robot. The experiment is a success and the now alive robot also proved to be very popular among the people. Then the scientist in the movie utilized the public adoration of the robot with the aim of manipulating the public into doing his bidding. His goal was to cause the public to destroy themselves [they end up unwittingly killing their own children and destroying their city].

Lady Gaga's symbol is that of a headless mannequin with a lightning bolt through it. This of course symbolizes a body which is charged with some sort of outside force that moves it. Mind control themes are often referenced in her songs, which also contain many other occult symbols such as that of associating her with Baphomet, a hermaphroditic goat-headed and winged deity representing the dualistic principles "as above so below" and "order out of chaos." She is also rumored to be a hermaphrodite herself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd72dae5d9a6.jpg[/atsimg]

Another thing of interest is that she had an entire photo-shoot in a Masonic Temple, in which she had eyes painted onto her eyelids and took the series of photos with her eyes closed. The esoteric significance of this symbolism is obvious.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18adb528ed58.jpg[/atsimg]

[Credit Vigilant Citizen for much of the Lady Gaga info, you can check it out HERE]

Continued onto next post..

[edit on 19-2-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
8) In mainstream rap/hip-hop:
90s rapper Tupac was very vocal about speaking out against the Illuminati. He once said in one of his songs called They Don't Give A # About Us [Michael Jackson's They Don't Care About Us comes to mind], "some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep"

Another line used is "Illuminati want my mind soul and my body." [Also used by Prodigy]

Another rapper, called Prodigy of the 90s group Mobb Deep, wrote letters from prison condemning popular mainstream rappers Jay-Z and Kanye West, among others, for selling out to the Illuminati and knowingly selling their message. Originally, rap was a means for the black community to speak out against the wrongs in society. Now, rap has turned into a commercial venture selling the message of get money, get drugs and get bitches, often dropping direct product placement.

Prodigy's letters also speak out against the banking system among other things. Here is one of such letters:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a4303fac446.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42d382a67adb.jpg[/atsimg]

9) Rapper Jay-Z as mentioned before, owns a record company called Roc-A-Fella records, a direct reference to Rockefeller. He is considered the one who benefited the most from the deaths of Tupac and Biggie in 96 and 97 respectively. Jay-Z came onto the scene and out of obscurity in 95-96 and was drastically less talented than either Tupac or Biggie, who rapped about the ills of society. With their deaths, he was propelled directly to the top with the help of the invisible hand of MTV.

One symbol that Jay-Z uses to represent himself and his company is called the Roc. It consists of two hands forming a triangular shape and then being placed in front of the left eye:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f58266ec3371.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8c55b1f20ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Jay-Z is also known to be a Freemason, and has been pictured giving rapper Kanye West, also signed under Roc-A-Fella Records and also a Freemason, a Freemason handshake.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/716a0398012d.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is Jay-Z giving the same handshake to another Freemason:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9515d899eeb.jpg[/atsimg]

Jay-Z's songs are also riddled with Freemasonic symbolism hidden in the lyrics. For example, in his most recent single called Run This Town, he says "back to runnin' circles around niggas, now we squared up." This is a direct reference to the masonic concept of Squaring the Circle, as the symbol of Freemasonry is the Square and Compass. This is just one such example. Jay-Z also has a song entitled Lucifer, in which the chorus goes something like "Lucifer Lucifer, dawn of the morning!" This is a direct reference to the esoteric version of Lucifer as a "Light [Intellect] Bringer." Remember he is not just some obscure rapper, he is world famous and is still mainstream today.

Jay-Z also has his own clothing line, called RocaWear, where masonic symbols are often depicted. The following shirt features the All Seeing Eye giving light down, and on the bottom it says "Masters of the Craft." This design is bordered by an Urobouros type serpent.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4448decbb51.jpg[/atsimg]

These are just some examples of this phenomenon. I feel that based upon evidence like this that it is more than just to mess with the minds of conspiracy theorists. It shows a much more uniform effort. For example, Jay-Z was made, rather than rose to prominence. He was given everything he has. Same with Lady Gaga, or any other mainstream rap star for that matter. They were made famous through marketing rather than becoming famous by gaining fans from from underground music scenes. Or why Nickelodeon would display such symbols? Basically there are a lot of questions to be asked about this subject.

Even if it were to just mess with the heads of conspiracy theorists, it shows that there is at least some force that is powerful enough to influence all these different pop "artists" from across all genres as well as television just to do so.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
well when i meditate it feels like the power within me is coming from behind my left eye

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Bravo !

Very good expose' of the all seeing eye symbolism.

However, you and I both know you have only barely scratched the surface! We could go on about this one for a hundred years, easily.

Despite all of the people who are not aware of these obvious facts of life (such as the fact that such compelling symbolism literally pops up everywhere) the truth is that there HAS GOT TO BE a reason why the SAME thing keeps appearing.

If it were always vastly different original new- type symbols being used, I wouldn't find much weird about it.

But simply the fact the same 10 or so symbols literally pop up everywhere, MEANS SOMETHING.

And it means something BIG. Otherwise it wouldn't be all over the place!

Check out a thread I made a long time ago, basically I found Illuminati Sun Symbolism all over my house. (And EVERYWHERE else!!!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I only posted the photos of what I found in my house though.

Anyways OP, might I have a small suggestion for you?

Don't stop where you did , and keep adding to your expose' whenever you have the time or feel like it.

I am going to show my wife what you posted.

I would go ahead and rate your findings as AT LEAST 98% accurate. Your conclusions are also on par with the relevancy of your findings.

To the naysayers answer us this:

Why is it always the same 10 occult symbols used everywhere all over earth?? Why isn't there more varied and distinct symbolism employed?

If it was all by coincidence, we would FOR SURE HAVE WAY MORE DIVERSITY among symbolism found throughout society!!!

But there is no diversity, it is almost always just variations of the SAME 10 symbols over and over and over and over !

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Very well put-together post. Even though ATS gets a lot of 'seeing eye' posts, you've brought some new information to the table that I hadn't known before.

The prison letter was interesting. Everything right up until he plugged his book and dvd is great info.

I made a recent thread about the All Seeing Eye at the Super Bowl, so yeah, I agree it's everywhere and the most blatant indication that something is going on. But maybe people just use the symbol a lot because they want to appear 'occulty' and all dark and mysterious because it helps them sell records.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I found this while watching the movie The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. The all seeing eye on a stage?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Yes the Imaginarium movie contains a lot of occult/esoteric symbolism. Check the ladder scene.

Also brings to mind I saw this in the recent movie Zombieland:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/633acbe4f853.jpg[/atsimg]

There is an Illuminati pyramid in the back, as well as a square and compass design behind Woody Harrelson's head on the door.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's hard for someone to believe you when its something as seemingly crazy as this... that's why I had to try to have a lot of good information all at once so it is hard to just put it off as merely some crazy coincidence.

I also saw your thread it is interesting. One thing that I can contribute is that one of my friend's duplex contains a checkerboard floor and two pillars in the kitchen.. I don't know if it is all on purpose or not. However, it is worth noting that the Masons were traditionally builders.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

True, but consider that this new craze over Freemasonry/occult things is fairly recent. I would say that it started with the Da Vinci Code. Indeed there was a great amount of interest back in the 1800s when Freemasons were being exposed as actually having plots and there was a general disfavor towards them. This interest died down in the former half of the 20th century as the Masons/esoteric/occult groups laid low due to what had happened in the 1800s [for example, the Anti-Masonic Party/Whig Party]. However, these symbols have been appearing prominently since the 60s and 70s in media mediums such as movies, long before the recent fad..

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

That "square and compass" design is a traditional door design. Look below his arm and you can see that it goes all the way down. If Woody was not in front of the door you would never have mentioned it because it just so happens he obscures the door to fit your own paranoia.

You will see things where you want them to be seen. Oh look, an all seeing eye in my toast.

I think that there is weight to this conspiracy but with all due respect I just think that one from Zombieland was a poor example. GREAT MOVIE THOUGH!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I watched the ladder scene again and found this. Like you said, this movie has quite a bit of symbolism.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Everything in a movie scene is chosen carefully. I suppose it is just a traditional segmented pyramid chillin in the background too..

If it were just the door design, I wouldn't say anything. But coupled with the Illuminati Pyramid, it becomes significant. Also, Harrelson does not move to reveal the whole of the door design when the pyramid is in the shot.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I believe the symbolism is a deliberate attept and attack on us spirtually...
Ive thought about this many a time...Sybols everywhere mmostly in the mainstream...
Best place to hide it is right in front of us....
The question as to wether or not the people promoting it are aware of it..
I have my feelings as to who in the music industry is in on the concept of the Illuminati and who isn't....then again the entire concept of a celebrity musician nowadays is to be idolized adored and payed atttention to instead of actual real important topics...
However aftyer looking into sacred geoetry these symbols clearly would seem to subconciously affect us...
Most churches and mosques I believe are built in such a geometric way as to harness more spirtual energy.... We are all energy when it comes down to it.

Its video games aswell....Resident Evil 4, your main protagainsts are the Illuminados I believe...good portion of theg ae takes place in a Masonic Castle
Assasins Creed game series is literally you working to defeat the Templars and the modern day Illuminati from reqriting history and launching a satelite into the sky on DECEMBER 21ST 2012, to start the NEW WORLD ORDER....I kid you not play the game series.....its the closest thing we have to actually destroying the devils as it is now..
Deus Ex the invisible war has you fighting the Illuminati

The music aspect I believe has more of a effect rather than just a symbol alone...Certain musical tones, and the frequency and pitch of the note itself can disrupt your chakras and your energy balance....
Throwing you off spirtually and messing with you subconciously...

It is because of this that has inspired me to not only create Positive hip hop/acoustic guitar music, but to also keep concious the message of waking up and anti- illuminati, and the foremost prominent factor is the use of the Reiki healing applied to all of my music to atleast in my own small way help counter act all the garbage and subliminals thrown at us..(if anyone is possibly interested in this do a youtube search of AkooStik)
The mainstream has becomme such a powerful machine but I hope to one day use the popularity that can be achieved and turn it against them, culture jamming as coined by Negativland.
Is it possible to break into this machine which sees funded and allowed only through illuminati approval, and use to to spread peace?

Symbols themselves have more power than I believe an average person realizes.... The symbols I am given and use during my Reiki healings are considered sacred yet they are not something to flash like a logo...They are treated with respect and used with the intention of positivity and love
any other way is a foul idea IMO

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Akoostikreiki]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Yeahhh! And the ladder scene is a direct reference to Jacob's Ladder. Check out this Masonic Tracing Board:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec6dc38e2eb2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

Good post, I starred it.

But I kind of disagree with you about it.

I have a strong feeling symbols are meaningless and hold no power at all. To me they are nothing more than scribbles.

So the fact that the Illuminati use symbolism all the time, and "think" it has great strength or abilities, is ridiculous to me.

I find their ideas about occult and symbolism to be 100% meaningless and pointless.Aside of the fact it gives you(the mastermind) control over everyone participating in the occult rituals (you can blackmail them with it to force them to do your bidding or face exposure).

But really, I can draw a million different symbols. New stuff. And it is all meaningless. Just scribbles that form a picture. Nothing more.

There is no power in inanimate objects of this nature. It is quite a stretch. I would like to see proof that they have "supernatural powers" or whatever. I am open minded and are willing to view the proof if any can be found.

Until then I will continue my belief that Illuminati occult symbolism is

#1 Pointless
#2 Retarded
#3 Shows publicly how retarded our leaders are.
#4 A easy way to reveal the entire scheme to everyone on the street with half a brain to analyze the situation.

WHY would they do that? WHY would they just make things so obvious?

Because! They are utterly retarded about this subject.

This is my assessment.

Just a bunch of dumb chimps pretending they are casting "magic spells" and "gaining power".

None of this exists though. They are simply figments of the imagination. Political, economic, or other "earth bound" types of "power schemes" are simply illusions that we create in our minds.

Similar to the way that our Legal Strawman "ALL CAPS NAME", is a meaningless fiction used to manipulate us.

These symbols and the occult rituals behind them, are nothing but meaningless fictions derived to manipulate those who partake in it.

In reality, these symbols only expose the reality of what is going on. In fact, I would say their pompous attitudes about plastering it everywhere was a SURE FIRE WAY to create their OWN DOWNFALL.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I found some more.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I will have to disagree with you here and agree with Akoostikreiki. Symbols do have power. Symbols draw their power from the people.

Take for example the symbol of the American Flag. It can have a great effect on people [for example, instill patriotism] and yet it is just a piece of cloth with some shapes and colors on it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
But the power isn't inherent in the symbol itself. The stars and stripes on the flag have a completely different effect on the average middle easterner than on the average american.

The power is in what the symbol represents to people.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alushe

I think certain symbols hold archetypal properties and can reach very base senses/instincts. One good example would be the eye. Eye contact holds great power I believe.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hi - you say that the eye is always a left eye, but in your first picture from the Information Awareness Office it looks like a right eye.

Puzzled.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join