It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the NWO Elite Illegally collect OUR Tax Dollars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Some people have taken the irs to court and won, some have lost, but the fact remains that income tax is illegal! Here's a good report with many different links to study how and why the elite get away with fleecing us of our hard-earned dollars!
On January 10, 2008, the Federal District Court in Chicago issued a permanent injunction against me on the grounds that I was falsely telling people the 16th Amendment was not ratified. The Court refused to look at the evidence of the non-ratification of the 16th Amendment, deciding that the facts necessary to prove my statement was true were "irrelevant," What has America come to when the government can accuse you of lying and prohibit you from presenting a defense in a so called court of law? My attorney, Jeffrey A. Dickstein, will be filing an appeal to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
How pathetic of the court! You are right. The 16th amendment was never ratified.

Best of luck in your further efforts on this.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The truth is, they are not OUR dollars....

Quite simply, they are MANUFACTURED and CONTROLLED by the very elite that you accuse of 'illegally' collecting them.

Seriously, this is the game. They made the dollars and control them, if you don't want to be a slave to these people, you have to reject their game and these almighty dollars that we seem to worship.

Sorry. I am just tired of this argument. These people only have power because we give it to them. We worship THEIR creation (dollars), and therefor we worship THEM (creator of said dollars).

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
The Court refused to look at the evidence of the non-ratification of the 16th Amendment

It was ratified, and apparently "The argument that the Sixteenth Amendment was not ratified and variations of this argument have been officially identified as legally frivolous federal tax return positions for purposes of the $5,000 frivolous tax return penalty imposed under Internal Revenue Code section 6702(a)."

26 U.S.C. ยง 6702, as amended by section 407 of the Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006, Pub. L. No. 109-432, 120 Stat. 2922 (Dec. 20, 2006). See Notice 2008-14, I.R.B. 2008-4 (Jan. 14, 2008), Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Department of the Treasury (superseding Notice 2007-30).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

My apologies if you think that this was me in this lawsuit. This is a man in chicago If I am correct, and not me. Sorry for the unintentional deception here, I just posted the article.

top topics

join