It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Views and theories on JFK Assasination...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I want to hear people's theories on the JFK Assasination! I was going through some stuff this morning and i found some video footage of the moments leading up to and his death.

And from what i've seen, Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't the only person behind this assasination. As you can see if you watch this: www.whatreallyhappened.com...
Watch this and keep your eyes on the driver to the right...this will get you thinking...

-Failure is learning...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

-Failure is learning...

Greetings AliensExist182, welcome to ATS.
Please feel free to use ATS's 'search' feature, located just below the big banner at the top of the page.
Type in: JFK in the first box, then goto the next box and type in assassination.
Goto the box that says Date Range, click the beginning.
Then goto the box labeled Number of Results and select 150 and hit launch and you will get a page full of past discussions on this.
Good luck and have fun.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I came across this video of a talk show which was interrupted with news of JFK's assassination, very surreal, really takes you to that moment in time. I was in 1st grade when the principal came on loudspeaker to tell us what happened, when I got home my mom was crying. It was one of the most vivid memories of my youngest years.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Thanks for sharing that Bombeni. Very interesting. I didn't know that the governor of Texas was shot that day too. Or did I misunderstand that at the beginning?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes the governor was shot, he recovered. I don't know why the fact of him being shot was not talked about a lot, but some say it is all part of the conspiracy.

I came across an article today that says Governor Connely claimed that the DRIVER shot Kennedy.

educate-yourself.org...

top topics

join