It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black out 2003 north eastern usa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well a little late for it but I predicted it. Well almost, Around that time last year I had been looking at the soho sun satilite website. With all thoes cme's comming from the sun I knew something would give. The sun at that time was going haywire. Solar maxium was ended in 1999 or did it? If you look at soho data you can see in 99 it kept going,stronger and stronger. Until 2003 in august (I think,right?) when it popped. Then a month or two after that we had an X48 cme/flare wow biggest ever. And now the sun has slowed its boil.Next ending of solar maximum should be right before 2012,
Visions anyone?

Also I would like to note on how the schumann resonance of the Earth I've read, is some how rising. The may 5 2000 aligning of the planets,and The solar concordince(planets align into tetrahedron) . How do these play into 2012's ery feeling?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have very little to add to this other than Richard Noone's 5/5/2000 was proved pretty much bunk when nothing that he mentioned transpired other than the planet's alignments.

seekerof

new topics

join