It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Investigates Alleged Attempt by Soldiers to Poison Food at Fort Jackson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There are several things that we have to remember:
1) Military bases are small towns, seperate from the rest of the state or town that they are in. Most crimes, that are committed on a military base, unless there are civillan casualties, such as Fort Hood, are not put out to the general populace, or made public knowledge.
2) I also think that they put this on hold, gathering evidence, to ensure that any trial that the military has, will result in conviction.
3) And I believe they are waiting for the outcome of the Fort Hood trial, as it will set precidents.
4) All military tribunals are not open for public records, so all we can do is wait to hear the outcome. Though if it is true that the suspects are Muslim and did attempt to poison their fellow soldiers there could be implications far more damaging than what is put out.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Because terrorists are sneaky. Political correctness and pacification have become the new SOP for American society. Somebody somewhere here in the US..high up is making alot of money, with the lack of direct action concerning this matter. There shouldnt even be a debate on this .

[edit on 18-2-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

So... any opinions? Or have I been on this site too long?

I think it's quite healthy to speculate.
Don't worry friend, we've all been on this site too long lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Ummm... isn't CBN some Christian news show or something? I am going to try NOT to bash... but this is getting pretty danged odd from where I am standing.

I'd like other sources that point out it was muslims. Besides Faux.

Pat Robertson does his 700 club on CBN I think.

I think it's Christian Broadcasting Network.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Pat Robertson... well, there's a name that throws up no red flags at all.

I want to see how the gold and silver currency laws comes out. If it somehow gets passed, I think that people in SC need to throw their govt out, as they are UP to something! I'm probably shouting into internet ether on that one. If they are wasting taxpayer $$ on this crap, and quite possibly trying to throw the entire state into chaos, they need to go. What next? everyone who has more than 1 gun is labeled a possible terrorist and brought in for questioning? Every Muslim in SC can be jailed? Every non Christian, too, because they may be a threat? Gonna put the Guard at every major artery in and out of the state, checking IDs? make 'undesirables' turn back, or be arrested?

I just cant shake the feeling Robertson's got his greedy little fingers in this somehow.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I never thought I would agree with what FDR did to the Japanese because of Pearl Harbor, but if American politicians don't address the increasing Muslim element within the borders of American soil, what transpires if and when some major incident occurs, will lead to grave actions by Americans against all and any Muslim instead of those that are guilty of conspiring to attack America.

Such a public response to Muslim attacks in our nation will no doubt sooner or later undermine the governments ability to function and respond to a domestic enemy that shows that it is the Muslim faith which is in contradiction to our way of life and which constitutes a clear and present danger to our nation.

Being politically correct with Muslims is only going to get Americans killed for their politeness.

We don't need polite, we need a round up and incarceration at camps for all Muslims until some political decision is made regarding their future release back into American society.

The Japanese that were interred eventually lived to overcome the stigma and in doing so, the Japanese decision to comply with interment probably led to many Japanese being protected from those in American society that would have killed them on the spot for just being Japanese or of Japanese descent.

It is time to view the Muslim faith as the source of our current terrorism problems and until we do, the terrorism we see around us will continue until those in America that are fed up with a government incapable of acting prudently respond to the Muslim element with mass killings and the burning of Muslim Mosques.

In order to keep the insane out of the present equation, government must either do something or else understand that a price will be paid for failing to do what was needed before mass numbers of Americans become victims to incompetence and political correctness.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
It is time to view the Muslim faith as the source of our current terrorism problems and until we do, the terrorism we see around us will continue until those in America that are fed up with a government incapable of acting prudently respond to the Muslim element with mass killings and the burning of Muslim Mosques.

In order to keep the insane out of the present equation, government must either do something or else understand that a price will be paid for failing to do what was needed before mass numbers of Americans become victims to incompetence and political correctness.

I am not sure I agree, but I get what you are saying. It would be interesting if they did round up all Muslims and suddenly a differant, non-muslim, terrorist attack happened. It would be very telling...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join