It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin Plane Crash Manifesto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Austin Plane Crash Manifesto

www.businessinsider.com

How did I get here?

My introduction to the real American nightmare starts back in the early ‘80s. Unfortunately after more than 16 years of school, somewhere along the line I picked up the absurd, pompous notion that I could read and understand plain English. Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful “exemptions” that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Push a man far enough into a corner and guess how he will react... This is both Patriotic and Terroristic in my opinion... Too many innocents could have been hurt, making you a murderer. The IRS should take notice though, the People are not taking it so easily anymore and they could be in danger if they push someone too much... Justice has no time limit!

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm still in the process of reading the "manifesto"...But I just want to say that so far I concur with much of what this man was saying. I do not support his methods for redress, but I see some of his points.

Its sad that the message he has about government and the IRS will be lost in the smoke of his insane act.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I wonder what good those shotguns they purchased are going to be against the American people. They probably won't feel so tough now.

The guy is a patriot in my eyes. All patriots in our past can be considered murderers. There are sacrifices that need to be made. There have been no confirmed deaths besides his own, so I believe it is short sighted to call him a murderer just yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Austin Pilot Manifesto

Just an FYI, I uploaded it to my ATS Media portal in case it gets "D-lined" from the web.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Please post this / add to existing thread

Here

thanks

Closed

new topics

top topics

join