It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxer & Gore Begging for Money in Same L.A. Room (this weekend)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Boxer & Gore Begging for Money in Same L.A. Room (this weekend)

From Ms. Boxer’s email announcement:

I’m so grateful that Vice President Gore is coming to campaign with me in Los Angeles this weekend. We’ve worked together closely on so many important issues over the years, perhaps none more important than our current fight to create millions of new clean energy jobs, put America back in charge of our own energy future, and stop global climate change.

With a tough re-election battle ahead, you can never have too many friends standing with you. That’s why I’m glad that Al Gore is coming this Saturday, and that’s why I value your support so much, too.

We’ve got two extra tickets to a special lunch event — and if you act now, you’ll have a chance to join us.

[color=#00BFFF]Link
[color=#00BFFF]And another related link from ... KOREA

Well, Al Gore is coming out of hiding.

Just an FYI.

[edit on 2·18·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Al Gore is going to be begging for money for his legal defense when all the global warming scam lawsuits start hitting. Peabody coal just filed a huge one and I am sure there will be more to follow.. Lots of people wanting to get Al under the RICO act. He needs to be in jail. They should build a nice one on the "melting" Antarctic ice cap just for him.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No no no, it's for his "Manbearpig" fund.

He is super serial.

I still don't know why anyone took Gore seriously. (let me give you a clue, he is a politician.)

BTW, global climate change is real, it's just not all our fault.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I must agree! Gore and all of those that forced this global warming crap down our throats need to be prosecuted!

Nice boat, BTW. Is she homemade?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

BTW, global climate is always changing but not necessarily always getting warmer.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Now that's a crying shame! When them rich bitches and bastards have to beg for money. If they did it on the streets of most cities, they would be arrested for panhandling!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I must admit i was one of those people believing Global warming was taking place due to man, But then again i was young and naive. After venturing into the real world, I realized I should not believe anything i read and see, only after i do the research myself. Hope Al Gore gets his ass sued by everyone twice over.

top topics

join