It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet more "Government" Ad LIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I had to laugh when I saw the new advert promoting Teenage "Domestic abuse." Sterotypically its the same old demonisation of Men, aswell as not knowing the complete story (I dont think holding a girl by her hair constitues as abuse, considering most women scratch, bite, kick, throw objects and get away with it as if butter wouldnt melt.)

Statistically the majority of violent assaults in the UK is actually carried out by drunken females, and that figure is rising. So the Demonisation of Men being Abusers is actually getting quite boring now. Its a shame the Government doesn't show the real Statistics, instead of brainwashing women into thinking every teenage boy is now a Thug.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I do agree its not every male, however there are some instances, especially when they are drunk that they feel the need to hot their girlfriend, which I think is sick!

The statistics however are deffinately wrong that they have given out to people!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Wolf ]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Since you say it is a shame the government won't show the "real statistics", I suggest you do so.

Please find the "real statistics", and present them for our review.

Thanks.

Oh, just so you'll know, if anyone held me by my hair against my will, it would without question be an assault.

[edit on 2/17/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You Feminazis are ruining the world. Thanks a lot. Now take off those shoes, go back in the kitchen and get me a beer.

new topics

top topics

join