It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH Lawmaker Claims Children "Subjected" To Anal Sex Lessons in School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

wow... if this crap is going on ..it has to be stopped... I guarentee my children would not be there long...and if someone touched my grand children... they will have brain matter all over the wall....

this is disgusting... these are kids for gods sake.

Put away the pitchfork lilwolf, no one is doing this, this is just a homophobe lying to try and sway opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hmmm, what she seems to be doing is telling "the good lie" or "the noble lie", which is a lie told because the liar believes there will be better social benefits in telling it, than in not telling it.

I have had enough of Republicans telling these, as I've been subjected to them ever since Ollie North's 1980's noble lie to Congress. I'm also sick of hearing Republicans expound on sexual matters in public, ever since the Starr Report.

Have they no shame! Anal sex, Ms Elliott? Anal sex? Don't let your repressed feelings have an outlet in saying titillating things in public. Stop it and go home!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I really don't get this debate going on in the USA. If anything they should be teaching relationship skills to children. So many marriages fail, so many children grow up in a one parent household.

Sex-ed is important, but most people will figure out what they enjoy with their partner over experimentation and time together. I've heard even straight couples have had anal sex.

Frankly, sex is not the most important aspect of a pairing between two people. Communication is more vital to remaining together, along with trust, faith, love, understanding, compromise, forgiveness, caring. And so much more......

Teach your children to be kind and loving to those they care about and the rest will fall into place.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

The moral majority of the 80's and 90's helped spur this current prudeness in America today. The sex education in this country is strictly biological, "These are the parts, this is what they do." There's really nothing graphic about it, unless seeing the internal workings of a penis is graphic...which, to the moral majority, is.

There's great philosophical discussion to be had on the importance of sex in a relationship, but that's not the topic.

I believe Ms. Elliot's argument is along the lines of "I argue your validity with opinion and offer you no rebuttal using facts but your own opinion and then discount you for using an opinion contrary to mine."

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Personally the PROTECT OUR CHILDREN campaign my country has been on for the past twenty years has gone overboard.

It is like these idiots in politics forget, children are FUTURE ADULTS, and as such creatures, MUST be abled with skills to survive adulthood.

Now be honest, and think of all the teens you know, and maybe the teens you encounter in this world. Heck, even the preteens.

How many of these kids do you honestly think at 18 will possess the required skills to be a good adult?

It is also a SHAME SCHOOLS have to teach anything close to sex ed, a SHAME the kids PARENTS are too lazy to raise them up right any longer, and leave their education to the likes of this ELLIOTT LUNATIC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join