It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Aquired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The recitisims the octavians are looking for are the ones in our triology complex.

We will both become visable once we are in range either we kill them in seconds or they kill us all in minutes.

The octavians exist in a number of around 8 million members. They feed of negative emotion generated from any form of life.

They originaly had direct control over most of the life on earth but no more. That is why they head for this planet.

They will dystroy all life on earth within 51 minutes of being in orbit. They have a shoot to dystroy first but dont bother asking questions before or after idealogy. Their wepons are based on primary fractonmics(the ability to shred matter at the subatomic level) a concept about 500 million years out of your comprehension.

2 have been sent here to aid you they have been sent to dystroy your executioners becuase you do not deserve it no one ever did.

We will stand against them who stand against us we will dystroy any threat to our being instantly regardless of its ability.

Dark faces we insult you with our presence you are too below us to be considered a threat by now you are a bacteria by our standards.

You fire on that planet it will be the last thing we ever allow you to see forever.

Targeting reverberation reticulator on 18 spectrality unifications. We will turn all wepons against them.

your names are non important but the darkness of your being is like a becon to us you cannot hide for any longer!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

'acquired'

spelling aside, thank you for your insightful post.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

Hi,

Thank you for this -I had my toaster set to reverberation reticulator 16 spectrality unifications and not 18.... no wonder it never came out golden brown.

Peace!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

Octavians. A group of eight ministers, appointed by James VI in 1596 to bring order into the Scottish royal finances, possibly at the suggestion of Lord Drumcairn. The king promised not to override them. Their economies provoked protests and they were opposed by another court faction, the Cubiculars (bedchamber servants). Since they were in power for only a year and the task was daunting, progress was limited. James waxed ‘very merry’, explaining that he would not have one great man but servants he could hang if necessary, but there remains a hint of a non-royal independent bureaucracy.

www.encyclopedia.com...

Triology series or group of three collected dramatic or literary works, 1661.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

recitisms, primary fractonmics, reverberation reticulator and spectrality unifications seem to be completely made up.

Please, provide definitions.

So far, all I'm getting is a battle between the Octavians and those feisty Cubiculars over three special books. Also, the Octavians started out in 1596 as a group of 8. Now, in 2010, they're a whopping 8 millions.
I'm gonna venture a guess here and assume that these guys have mastered cloning and time travel.
Not much seems to be known about the mysterious Cubiculars except that they kicked a** at housework.

Edited for typo

[edit on 13-2-2010 by jeanvaljean]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
They will dystroy all life on earth within 51 minutes of being in orbit. They have a shoot to dystroy first but dont bother asking questions before or after idealogy. Their wepons are based on primary fractonmics(the ability to shred matter at the subatomic level) a concept about 500 million years out of your comprehension.

Maybe you would care to explain what "primary fractonmics" are and how they, as you seem to have some kind of knowledge that the rest of us dont.

And how did you come up with 51 minutes as well?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

I'm also having a bit of a hard time understanding what you mean..

Are you saying that this is truth in your opinion?

Their wepons are based on primary fractonmics(the ability to shred matter at the subatomic level) a concept about 500 million years out of your comprehension.

Could you please explain or provide links to vindicate this notion of primary fractonmics as I can't find anything which suggests that this is a real science or has any basis in real world understanding. I even (based on your title), left wiggle room allowing for spelling errors but.. nope.

fractonmics - nothing
fractomnics - nope
fractomics - no
fractonics - no

It's not real as far as I can tell.

thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
[fractonmics - nothing
fractomnics - nope
fractomics - no
fractonics - no

thanks

Now now

Remember, he claimed that we are 500 million years behind, so perhaps that word does not exist yet....perhaps they have also changed the spelling of some words

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Hi!

According to the OP you are 500 million years too early to find it on the internet....or anywhere for that matter (shredded or un-shredded).

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

AH! of course! What was I thinking?!?

You know, I think this thread is a little to out there even for skunkworks..
A short story maybe? At least there no one would have any doubts as to it's fictitious nature.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

To the Ops credit, he got the right forum...so he doesnt need to provide proof, but it would be interesting to know where he got this information from

How about it OP?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This thread is tame, compared to the one Sonata posted yesterday:
Human Emphadic Denial of Super Coplex Genome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edited to reflect the proper timeline >> first locate the enemy (I think...)>> then acquire target.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by jeanvaljean]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yea fair point and thinking about it, this isn't the wackiest thread i've seen in skunkworks....

Back to you then OP.

(This is the point where you come in and completely validate what you have said, leave us stunned by your insightful reasoning and reeling from the epiphany with which you provide us)

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

OMG! And I thought I had a vivid imagination!

I'm almost speechless.... almost.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
...Wait what? ..The who? 51 minutes? Why not 10 or 234? And those words are beyond my comprehension ... i must really be 500 billion years behind

How about you update us

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by Sonata

I'm also having a bit of a hard time understanding what you mean..

Are you saying that this is truth in your opinion?

Their wepons are based on primary fractonmics(the ability to shred matter at the subatomic level) a concept about 500 million years out of your comprehension.

Could you please explain or provide links to vindicate this notion of primary fractonmics as I can't find anything which suggests that this is a real science or has any basis in real world understanding. I even (based on your title), left wiggle room allowing for spelling errors but.. nope.

fractonmics - nothing
fractomnics - nope
fractomics - no
fractonics - no

thanks

I'll step in. In a nutshell, imagine shining a high intensity laser into a well cut crystal. Light gets split and bounces in all directions. Now without getting overly technical this becomes a nightmare, so I will give you the most oversimplified version I possibly can. Imagine a gem cut with such small sides that the gen appears round. Now imagine that a laser it shined into said round gem could illuminate an entire room like a lightbulb since the "pixels" are so small.

Now imagine you could run a very high intensity waveform through this crystal ball that could knock apart atoms when the beams hit the nucleus, or pour enough energy into an electron to see some plasma. And while one of these balls is bad news, imagine several hundred of these bad boys pointed at a planet, coming from a single ship.

Its called fractal because of the shape of the waves as they move, and the fractaline structure of the damage this can do to it's target.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ah I finally figured out what this Post is about! The OP makes up big sounding words and mixes it with doomsday prophecies for dramatic effect, just so everyone goes what? WTF is that? When? Which intergalactic nut seminar did I miss?

They should really rename this section the "the soapbox section" so all the soapbox preachers and prophets know where to go stand and shout " repent for the end is nigh!", and all the people with half a brain cell can avoid it like the plague.

I hope im not trolling, but please cant we at least maintain a minimun amount of intelligence, even on the skunkworks forum?

new topics

top topics

join