It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogists, Obscure and Hard to Find Titles At WolfDreams Online BookStore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
books.wolfdreams.org...

books.wolfdreams.org...

This site makes me excited, oh my gosh, look at the inventory of hard to find and obscure UFO books! All for sale to buffs like us!

Look at this inventory list (and cringe at some of the prices, YIKES)

"Adamski, George Inside The Flying Saucers paperback 1st pb printing Paperback Library 1967 Good, cover wear, page tanning, otherwise clean $3.95 Inv #4210

Adamski, George and Leslie, Desmond Flying Saucers Have Landed hardcover 12th printing British Book Centre 1956 Good+, no dustjacket, some wear at top and bottom of spine, otherwise crisp and clean $9.45 Inv #3417

Adler, Bill Letters To The Air force On UFOs paperback 1st printing Dell 1967 Very good, slight cover wear, page tanning, otherwise crisp and clean $2.95 Inv #1005

Ashtar In Days To Come spiralbound Special Ltd Edition Reprint Saucerian Publications 70's Very good, 8 1/2 X 11, some annotation. Received through automatic writing by E.P.H. $17.95 Inv #1840

Barker, Gray Bender Mystery Confirmed softcover 1st Edition Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV 1962 VG-, some hazing to cover, 8 1/2 X 11, 100 pages, previous owner's name stamped on upper right front cover. Scarce. Printed as response, following publication of Albert Bender's Flying Saucers And The Three Men including reader comments. $209.95 Inv #1014

Barker, Gray Gray Barker At Giant Rock spiralbound later printing Health Research 1976 Near fine, 58 pages, 8 1/2 X 11, documents George Van Tassel's 1970 flying saucer convention at Giant Rock. $49.95 Inv #3187

Barker, Gray Gray Barker's Book Of Saucers softcover 1st Edition Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV 1965 Very good- tanning to cover and pages, 8 1/2 X 11, 77 pages. Scarce. A report of saucers, saucerians and those concerned with them, written in1963. $165.95 Inv #4295

Barker, Gray Gray Barker's Book Of Saucers softcover 1st Edition Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV 1965 Very good- slight hazing, page tanning, 8 1/2 X 11, 77 pages. Scarce. A report of saucers, saucerians and those concerned with them. Written in 1963. $179.95 Inv #4241

Barker, Gray The Saucerian Review softcover 1st printing Gray Barker (Saucerian) 1956 Good, bookstore stamps on covers, endpaper and title page, otherwise crisp and clean, 100 pages, 6 X 9. Articles by Barker, George Adamski, Motive Power Of The UFO by M. K. Jessup and many more. News, articles, book reviews, few ads and much more. $69.95 Inv #3089

Barker, Gray The Unidentified paperback Badger Books (London) 1960 UK version of They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers. Good, cover wear, small hole on cover page, otherwise intact and clean $39.95 Inv #4029

Barker, Gray They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers paperback Tower Books 1967 VG, previous owner's name crossed out on first page, some cover wear, page tanning $8.95 Inv #2095

Barker, Gray They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers paperback Tower Books 1967 Very good+, crisp and clean $8.95 Inv #4320

Barker, Gray They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers hardcover University Books 1956 Good, no dustjacket. Page tanning, name written on inside front cover, otherwise crisp and clean $10.95 Inv #3797

Barker, Gray (editor) The Strange Case Of Dr. M. K. Jessup softcover 3rd printing 1967 Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV 1963 Very good-, slight hazing, page tanning, 8 1/2 X 11, 83 pages. Scarce. $219.95 Inv #4242

Barker, Gray (editor), with Parks, Randy Spacecraft News, Issue #3 softcover Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV June, 1967 Very good, small, 36 page 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 Scarce. Membership issue for the National Association For Saucerian Investigation (NASI). $49.95 Inv #1018

Barker, Gray with McCulty, Don Leigh Spacecraft News, Issue #1 softcover Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV November, 1965 Good, small, 16 page, 5 1/2 X 8 1/4. Scarce. Newsletter distributed free to members of Gray Barker's Saucerian Books Charter Subscription Plan $34.95 Inv #1019

Baxter, John and Atkins, Thomas (Introduction) Asimov, Issac The Fire Came By paperback 1st printing Warner Books 1977 Good+, serious dog ear in front cover $2.95 Inv #1022

Beckley, Timothy Green Psychic & UFO Revelations In The Last Days softcover 4th printing Global Communications 1980 Very good-, previous reader placed asterisks in margins of several pages $4.45 Inv #2802

Beckley, Timothy Green The Shaver Mystery And The Inner Earth spiralbound later printing Health Research 1967 Fine, like new 8 1/2 X 11 95 pages. $24.95 Inv #1024

Beckley, Timothy Green Timothy Green Beckley's Book Of Space Brothers softcover Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV 1969 VG, 8 1/2 X 11, 114 pages, previous owner's name stamped on first page. Scarce. $29.95 Inv #1025

Beckley, Timothy Green Timothy Green Beckley's Book Of Space Contacts softcover 1st printing Global Communications 1981 Good, some unobtrusive annotation throughout the book. A who's who of alien contact. $19.95 Inv #1897

Belzer, Richard UFOs, JFK, and Elvis hardcover 1st Edition, 1st printing Ballentine Books 1999 Near fine in very good+ dustjacket $6.45 Inv #1982

Bender, Albert K Flying Saucers And The Three Men paperback 1st printing Paperback Library 1968 Good, cover wear, page tanning, otherwise clean $9.45 Inv #4324

Bender, Albert K (editor) Space Review: Complete File softcover Compilation 1962 Saucerian Books, Clarksburg, WV October, 1952 through October 1953 Good+, previous owner's name written on 1st page, slight discoloration of cover, cover wear. Scarce. This is a compilation of all 5 issues of the publication of the International Flying Saucer Bureau, Bridgeport CT, one of the first serious UFO investigation organizations. $89.95 Inv #3576 "

That is not even half.

I never knew (some bibliophile I am) this kind of book store existed, I am in virtual HEAVEN.

So, does anyone else have any resources for us UFOlogists who like to collect lore?

My most precious find to date (who am I kidding I have so many), is an original paperback of

Chariots of the Gods.

Goodwill, 50 cents.

Share your finds and the best places to find gems. The Goodwill is mine, there is yet to be a trip there I dont snag an old copy of something I have been coveting for years!

Anyway, if you are into this like I am, I know you will enjoy perusing this online bookstore for people like us!!

[edit on 11-2-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I don't have anything to add, other than maybe going to your local used bookstore and checking out their inventory. I am posting to say thanks for putting this here for us to see and pursue.

I know there are individuals who come across sites or stores with troves of information, books, or other material that would be helpful to many of us, but they decide to not post it. So thank you for putting this here for everyone to use. I do hope there are people who read this and decide to post the things they know about where to find items, instead of keeping their knowledge to themselves.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Any UFO bibliophiles here may want to check out ABEbooks.com. You might not find rare editions, but you will find classic books on the subject long out of print for a reasonable price.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks yall.

I scour local goodwills, yard sales (I have found with yard sales a LOT of romance books, yuck), flea markets are great, indoor antique malls always have book sections, book traders, and amazon.

If anyone else come across a nice link or addition, add it here. It would be nice to have a resource where a UFOlogist can see a lot of places to peruse in one thread, for convenience.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I looked into some of these.
Very boring.
Except if you want to counter those that wish to say people didn't
see anything.
Which is most of the time.
Makes one wonder if people can't read.
Well they didn't read the boring stories that's for sure.

join