It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroin Addicts with anthrax - should we be paraniod?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I will keep this thread short.

As many people in the uk have seen lately in local news and papers, Their has been batches of heroin in circulation that have in turn infected addicts with Anthrax!

Now, im no drug addict, i dont even know anyone who is, but where i stay theirs a HELL of alot of them everywhere, which is the same as most town in the uk. But this week has seen my areas first Anthrax related heroin death, and frankly im a bit worried!

I have read how people have caught anthrax before from infected cows, my worry is that i have no idea if this would be the same with people to people transfer.

Is it possible to catch anthrax from a person who has been effected??
(drug addicts mainly, as theirs 10000's of them everywhere and hygiene aint always their top priority. )

hopefully someone with the knowlage can tell me.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Time for paranoia is over. It is time to acknowledge that Anthrax, a specialized weapons grade bio weapon that takes militarization to get the weaponized definition is in someones hands and so far it doesn't bode well.

The point I want to make is that somewhere, someone has access to Anthrax. It that isn't enough to get someone concerned, then I don't know what will.

I would think that the MSM would have jumped on this story, but no, nothing but complete silence. I ask myself why. Then I ask myself the most basic question that one can have with regard to this story of anthrax and heroin and that is why would anyone put Anthrax into the drugs? What goal does putting anthrax into drugs achieve?

Well, I found your posting indeed something to take note of. Terrorists or drug dealers with anthrax should be front page news, but it's not. I ask why not? Could this be a clue to some future 911 style attack or just some Russians getting even with some street level managers? We many never know, but posting such interesting articles is how people become aware and begin questioning what they read in the media print or MSM.

Anyway, thanks for your posting.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
topic already exists here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closing

new topics

join