It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Events UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The current wave seems to be entering a new phase here in the UK:

Location of Sighting: Brandlesholme, Bury, Greater Manchester
Date of Sighting: 29/1/2010
Time: 10:15pm
Witness Name: Hannah

Witness Statement: I was walking back from my friends house, with my boyfriend. We were walking through a back field which is a short cut to my house.

Im pregnant so was unable to have a drink, so being pissed is not an explanation for what we saw.

At first i thought it was some kids fooling about trying to scare us.

Anyway. My boyfriends complained of dizzy spells, which has never occured before. He said he felt light headed. I just thought it might be the drinks he had had that night. So we stopped to let him have a sit down. As he was sat down with his head between his knees i was just carelessly looking around when a shadow ran across the feild about 20 metres in front of me. It ran into a bush that seperated two fields from one another.

I told my boyfriend. He didnt reply, so i shouted his name. but he still didnt reply. I’d forgotten all about what i had seen as i was afraid for my boyfriend who may have passed out. Just as i got my phone out, the signal went and pink green and red lines covered the screen. and i heard a high pitch noise in my ear. Like when you’ve been in a club with really loud music and you get that ringing in your ears. My boyfriend then stood up and started looking frantically around the field. He then began to run across the field to where i had seen a shadow run into the bushes.. i tried to run after him but was unable in my condition. I was shouting after him but he seemed oblivous to me. Just before entering the bush he turned and looked at me. The sat on the floor with his head between his knees again.

Panicing now i tried to get my mobile to work. But it remained with the stripes on the screen. So i ran to my boyfriend. About 5 metres from the bush i saw three shadows through a small gap in the leaves gathered closely together. This is when i thought it was a joke and i asked them what they thought they was playing at. They remained silent, on tried to step forward but was held back by the other. Then the other one ran towards me, but proceeded past me a ran across the feild. The other two stayed staring at me. I then heard the high pitched noise again, but more painfull in my ears i closed my eyes and covered my ears and when i open my eyes again the remaining two had dissapeared?

My boyfriend then stood up and said “Right im feeling okay now baby, lets get you home”.

He didnt even remember getting up and running towards the bush. He thought i was trying to mess with his head. When we got home we found 3 horrizontal tares in the side of my coat which the showed figure had ran passed me.

Needless to say i havent slept properly since that night.

Any infomation from anyone would be deeply appriciated.

Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I would have suspected that there would have been "lost time".
stories like this make me wanna go hang out in rural fields in the middle of the night....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by highlander08

Very creepy story, do you think shes telling the truth?

Have they moved from nurturing aliens in cows to nurturing them in humans?! Haha

I havent really heard of alot of stories where people have solely encountered aliens. It's either a ufo spot or an abduction. Maybe that what they tried!

MrWebby666

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You just never know of it is just made up unless you can actually get to speak to the witness personally. The detail is intriguing however. The description of the mobile phone screen malfunctioning. There was a case in January in the UK also of a craft over a car, the guy tried to call his wife and also reported malfunctioning mobile phone. I am no technical expert, perhaps somebody may like to theorise as to what could cause such an effect on a standard mobile TFT-LCD screen. Presume a very strong electro magnetic field which induced current in to the transitors would?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by highlander08]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's a big leap from 'shadows' to aliens.

TC

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
It's a big leap from 'shadows' to aliens.

TC

It is indeed , but she has just added this in reply to questioning!:

# Hannah
February 11th, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Both me and my boyfriend havent experienced anything after. My bf remembers nothing of the event. So im feeling a lil crazy right about now, and worried for myself and my babies well being.

All i can remember is they were around 6ft.It was dark so i couldnt get a clear view, i could only see eyes, two eyes..very dark eyes, just a glint of light shining from them was how i knew they were staring at me. They made no noise, i couldnt hear any breathing. I only looked at their faces i couldnt seem to look at anything else i wasnt aware of any distinguishing clothing or features.

The noise was the only thing that makes me think they were not of this world

[edit on 11-2-2010 by highlander08]

new topics

top topics

join