It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Theory About Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ok so i randomly came up with this thought of what aliens are and the conspiracy behind it, tell me what you think

aliens are just humans from diffrernt times who have used technology to get out of earth, not shared it with anyone, and future
civilizations are really just seing their past relatives coming back to earth for a vacation, meanwhile while in space the "aliens" have eating diffrernt things and living on other planets, with different gravity, atmosphere, and elements therefore their shapes sizes cultures and everything have morphed and evolved

what do you think

[edit on 2/9/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
possible, but then again that is not the truth on it.

There is more likely to be aliens that are extraterrestrial, and not from earth, than it being us, because with them going back, they change their present time.

I think the title is a bit misleading, so can you change it?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

sorry bout that, just wanted to grab attention

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
reply to post by Shoomoo

sorry bout that, just wanted to grab attention

Figures

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
We must be talking millions of years from now if that were the case. Surely if some great catastrophe had forced humans to leave the Earth and they had the potential for time travel they would change the turn of events so the catastrophe never took place. If that happened and the aliens really are humans then the catastrophe is still to take place :O

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitezombie93
We must be talking millions of years from now if that were the case. Surely if some great catastrophe had forced humans to leave the Earth and they had the potential for time travel they would change the turn of events so the catastrophe never took place. If that happened and the aliens really are humans then the catastrophe is still to take place :O

Changing the past creates paradoxes. There would be no use in fixing it, cause it would cause more harm than good.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How about this!

Extraterrestrials are in fact time travelers, they arrived here at some given point in our human history (could have been anytime past present or future).

They stayed for approx a week in total, and time traveled to our past to check it out, the present to check it out, and the future to check it out. In reality they are long gone and moved on, and what we see today is them checking us out in our time today, the ancient stories of flying disks and Gods from the stars was the time traveling E.T's checking out our past civilizations, and any future sightings from this point on was the E.T's exploring our future!

So in conclusion an E.T race arrived, conducted a massive study of our history and future history taking about a week in total their time, and as a result it would seem to us humans that they have been around for thousands of years when in fact they only stayed very briefly before moving on, leaving their "footprint" all throughout human history..

Any thoughts?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

It's more likely that there are number of black ops, and people see things and assume there something they are not.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

i like that theory, ive considered that myself
could be possible

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My theory is a little less complicated. It seems to me that in a vast expanse we call the universe, where galaxies of planets and suns are like a huge gravel pit or strip mine, that is mostly worthless rocks and empty space. Within the Rock quarry however for the conscientious and innovative folks who know how to exploit the gravel pit they can locate precious metals and gems.

I think the bountiful living nature of the sapphire like planet Earth has attracted cosmic attention due to its uniqueness and diversity of life. We the humans are probably looked at as a curious oddity that needs responsible monitoring since we discovered how to split the atom and potentially destroy ourselves. Plus we are now on the cosmic doorstep that too needs to be monitored. Possibly even needing intervention of one kind or another (like a slpa on the wrist by shutting down nuclear missiles and such) throughout prehistory and beyond. Just my opinion

[edit on 9-2-2010 by sparrowstail]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

ok so i randomly came up with this thought of what aliens are and the conspiracy behind it, tell me what you think

aliens are just humans from diffrernt times who have used technology to get out of earth, not shared it with anyone, and future
civilizations are really just seing their past relatives coming back to earth for a vacation, meanwhile while in space the "aliens" have eating diffrernt things and living on other planets, with different gravity, atmosphere, and elements therefore their shapes sizes cultures and everything have morphed and evolved

what do you think

I don't really know what to think I have several theory's myself. Although one has to look at all things when considering your point of view. Spiritual beings that have been reported are not like the extrotestials or aliens. If this theory of yours had some possibilities then it would mean my great x 30,000 years ago grandma was a alien. Right now I sort of think that these beings are the result of the different worlds that existed on this planet before man kind. For instance some of the designs that were left on caves. I sort of belive these beings had a lot to do with this planet in it's very begining sort of like the soldiers working to make this a liveable planet, then when thier job was completed they returned to thier home. That is just one of my theories and who knows maybe one of these days they will some how let us know the truth. I keep a open mind so who knows you may have something or maybe a connection. Right now I have seen many strange images or designs on google moon. The circles and lines going to the centers with a circle in the center and other strange things that match these images here on earth, is it just a coinsidence or what???

[edit on 2/9/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think the aliens are here to make sure we don't blow the Earth up or pollute it to the point of no return. They could wipe us out in a second if they meant us harm. We are just being watched over.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I believe this, but it's interesting to think about at least.

It's a variation of the theories presented above.

Perhaps 'aliens' are a race of humans that achieved technological supremacy far before us. They left Earth to colonize space. Perhaps they left some people here, but they were wiped out in one of the many natural disasters of the past.

A way to visualize it is to think of the Australian Aborigines meeting the European settlers. To the Aborigines, they would have seemed otherworldly and, well, 'alien'. Perhaps that is what is happening to us, on a grander scale.

Perhaps we are like the aborigines, and the 'aliens' are a technologically advanced race of people, like the Europeans. I hope this makes sense.

Also bear in mind that 'time travel' is possible without actually using time travel machines, if we accept the theory of relativity. Simply travelling in space at excessive speeds would be sufficient, and the advanced pioneers would be returning to a much older earth. Granted, it wouldn't be the first generation, but to them they would have been gone far less than we have been here on Earth. They may be returning, but undertaking reconnaissance or small expeditions.

Once again, I hope this makes sense. I realise this is pretty far fetched and I'm in no way proposing it as gospel, but I like to think it is a possibility.

LogJam.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

aliens are just humans from...have morphed and evolved...

what do you think

No.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well I have not read the conspiracy part yet but I will throw in my 2 cents on a theory.

There has been recorded,documented observations of objects in the sky and unusual beings for a long as man stood up right and pondered the night sky.

To even think there was not other intelligent life forms out there on other planets is ludicrous.

Now why do they come here.

Has anyone considered that it may be because we are the galactic equivalent of a zoo?

Those craft are just bringing their people here to check out the inhabitants of this panet.

Maybe they are scientists or even students on a field trip.

"Don't feed the animals!"

I have read many reports where "they" are observed scooping up dirt from the ground and sucking water up in to their craft.

Even their abductions are of a scientific nature.

They obviously are not scared of us anymore than a normal person would be if they encountered a wild animal in the forest.

I heard that if you want to attract them,play Tibetan music.

new topics

top topics

join