It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'dark' abduction experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hello again fellow believers, many of you may remember me & many of you may not,
A long time ago this board used to consist of people sharing stories and finding help understanding them,

So i am going to stick by that format and just simply ask if anyone else has experienced this >

i wake up, standing upright, and the first thing i notice after that is the very low temperature.
I assumed i just didnt remember standing up so all seemed normal and at this time i believed i was still in the bedroom,
so i go to turn the lights on, however i noticed that i am walking on something that feels akin to frosty grass,
i turn to look around but everywhere is dark, as my eyes adjust i begin to see that i am in a 'field',
however it is diamond shaped and i cannot see past its boundaries,
i notice the 'grass' now and realise it is not grass, each strand is rather long and spread out at what seems like a even distance between each other strand, maybe 4 to 5 inches,
the last thing i remember after that is a feeling of familiarity, however as far as i know i had never been there before?

Now has anyone else had a similar or duplicate experience, it is vital you come forward,

Seth

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

G'day AmmonSeth

I can confirm I've not had an experience similar to that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

LOL
Maybe..maybe not you crack me up sometimes bro....

I have not had the same experience either. To the OP.... Are you sure it's not a dream?
I have read that when people die they often find themselves in a field....perhaps this is the same field under different circumstances, yer sleeping, not dead....

I will tell you about experiences I have had tho....who knows, youmight benefit from this info...maybe...maybe not..LOL, sorry.

Just this past morning, I was at my GF's house and thought I was sitting on her bedroom floor, then realized i was in bed, I felt the force overtake me...and realized I was once again experiencing sleep paralysis. Stuck in some terrifying limbo between real life and a dream...I tried to call for help and move as much as i could in hopes that my GF would help me out of it, luckily I woke her and she woke me which ended the ordeal....in case you couldn't tell this is not the first time this has happened...

lets flash back to the 1st time it happened...i was 16. I had sleep paralysis, but nothing like the versions I've had since. In the versions since then it seems i know that I'm sleeping(i used to lucid dream as a kid) but also know where I'm at. The first time i was definitely awake, though it felt like a mix(hard to understand unless you've experienced it). I was lying in bed on back completely paralyzed except for my eyeballs(that in itself deserves an explanation, why the eyeballs?), however I could with some degree of concentration and struggle open my mouth, my first reaction to what I had woken up to was to scream, it is terrifying, and in case you couldn't tell by my avatar, I'm one bad MFer...so nuthin scares me. Nuthin came out except a raspy, weak-ass howl. Try as I might almost no sound could be made. At that point I kind of gave up, I actually remember thinking..whatever this is it has me. It's just got me and there's nothing I can do.

My room almost didn't seem quite like my room, from what i could see it was my room, but out of my periph i could see some things happening...lights were flashing, and whirring or windy sound was also happening, my initial thought was that an extremely powerful wind was blowing through my window causing my closed shades to blow out and them slap back against the window shutting out and then letting in again the sunlight from outside, a good explanation for flashing lights and a windy sound.

Then it just stopped. Like instantly everything just ended and I sat up, i didn't wake up, because like I said, unlike sleep paralysis since then, I was more awake then asleep. In fact, it didn't feel like I was asleep at all, just still dreaming.

well...hope it helps....

LS

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Hi Ammon Seth,

Intruiging story i must say.

Did you physically wake up, standing in the middle of this field? and had to make you way home.

Or did you see this field and then wake up at home?

MrWebby666

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So what exactly was "dark" about the experience?
2nd

EDIT: Oh...I'm an idiot aren't I? You were referring to the initial "darkness" where you couldn't see weren't you?

[edit on 9/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I did not physically wake up in this 'field' in the morning, no
i do not dream so i do not believe it would be that, and i also now have an hour and roughly fifteen minutes i cannot account for,

and yes i used the word 'dark' as most people describe experiences to have bright lights & other light phenomenon,

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Everybody dreams. It's just that people who think they don't dream, just don't remember their dreams. Perhaps it may be one of your dream that you actually could remember.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is true that everyone dreams.

Heavy drinkers also have a hard time remembering their dreams and often "wake up" in the damndest places thinking to themselves, "how did I get here" and "how long have I been here!"

[edit on 9-2-2010 by william.gauncents]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
[edit on 9-2-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Ok, so how can you be certain that this wasn't a dream?

This is not an attack by the way, your last message seemed really defensive. I am just intruiged by this event and would like to know more information to help myself understand it.

Do you usually remember dreams? Or are you one that can never remember them?

MrWebby666

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have had experiences of both physical and what we call "dream land", but nothing similar to yours. Out of curiosity, try putting both video and audio recording devices over night to see what you get. Just an idea.

top topics

join