It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devils stone Inn with Richard Felix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have just completed a nights investigation with Richard Felix who was the historian for Living Tv's Most Haunted show.

We were doing a public investigation at the Devils Stone Inn, Devon, UK where curious members of the public joined us for a night in an apparently haunted place.

We were doing some glass divination where upon we came into contact with a female named Anne. She said she was murdered by her father.

Our medium for the night assisted Anne in crossing over... meanwhile we made another contact.. this time it was Annes father, Colin.

Richard states that this was something new to happen. We continued our communication and it seems we were able to effectively convince Colin to cross over.

You can almost sense the moment when he takes the step through the doorway.

Later we did some table tipping which surprised all of us, including Richard.
The table used is a heavy, solid wood type..

I thought i would share these vids with you as Richard clearly states that the glass divination was something new to happen... In other words, we got the murdered daughter...then we got the murderer, her father...

It was an astonishing evening.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
havent got time to watch the videos but ill will flag for later.
i love richard felix he was the only reason i watched most haunted, he seemed the only person onthe show who was authentic (perhaps thats why they got rid of him)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have to agree that Richard was to me the most honest of the MH crew, i caught Derrick, Steward, Carl, and Yvette out on many occasions, and some of the new ones they had were so acting out a script, But year Richard is the best, I would love to spend a night with him on a good hunt, not done that for years. S and F, thanks for Posting, :0)

oh, i liked Rachel,
she is nice, Cath is funny.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
sometimes i wonder if they got rid of him because he wouldnt play along

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Richard did tell me the reasons... He doesn't make it a secret.

If you followed the show with him in it, then it becomes obvious as to what happened.

Unfortunately, it's not my place to tell what I was told.

Wouldn't be right.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
im 50/ 50 to what hapened either he became more popular than yvette, its pretty obvious that she didnt like not being the main focus.
or like i said before he didnt want to play along with there parlour tricks

id love to meet him

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Richard did tell me the reasons... He doesn't make it a secret.

If you followed the show with him in it, then it becomes obvious as to what happened.

Unfortunately, it's not my place to tell what I was told.

Wouldn't be right.

arr cant you send a pm would love to know

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't know how you can watch this and say that Richard Felix is the most honest member, past or present, of most haunted!

I don't wish to take anything away from your experiences but I just see repeated group experiences of the ideometer effect passed off as 'ghostly' happenings.

Ouija boards, or glass divination or whatever you call it and table tipping have been proved to be non supernatural, or natural, on many occasions.

The presence of a medium there just makes me think that Richard is trying to make some money post MH doing what he does best, sub par victorian parlour games and ghost stories.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Molech

I'd love to see some scientific evidence to show that these methods are of our own doing and not supernaturel, or natural. Can't remember anywhere, ever, where it has been shown to be as you suggest.

The medium was there as an invited guest, as was Richard.
Richard doesn't exactly need to make some money from a 'one night' appearance... He owns Derby gaol and does a lot of public stuff there. He's also doing a set of DVD's on the paranormal and has just released a book... So if anything, I'd say he's earning more from that lot than a night at the Devils Stone Inn..

He didn't have to attend. He happened to be on a small holiday in the area at the time.

Myself and one of the co-founders of the paranormal group we belong to did not make any money from this event. These vids I have posted are purely for viewing as some of us know how much Richard is liked in this particular field.

It's a shame you weren't there... you might have a completely different opinion of him right now.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If you've never seen any proof, here's some further reading for you, it's accepted scientific theory. This is a study by Ray Hyman

www.quackwatch.org...

Apart from that just type it into a well known search engine!

I said that Richard was making some woo money after MH, you succesfully argued that point by telling me that he is releasing spooky dvd's and a book, so not profiteering at all then!

I am sure he is a personable and genuinely lovely man, I just think it's a shame he continues with the fakery pervaded throughout that insult of a show.

I would have loved to have been there that night, we could have played some victorian parlour games based on the ideomotor effect and changed your mind.

Hapy ghost hunting!

new topics

top topics

join