It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Angels with Wings are evil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

You are off topic anyway and should be moderated. This is a discussion about Female Angels, Your position is Angels do not exist.

This is not a discussion of the role of Male and Female Humans.

We have one testimony of a person who claims experience with Female angels and it was bad.
Another who likes to imagine Female Angels and says they are good.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by StopComplaining

It has been a hard work to serious researchers, disassemble the Catholic religious bogus, demystify the pantomime about "angels" and rebuild the whole thing from the perspective of the ancient extraterrestrial presence on Earth, then I wonder what such waste of (our) time, reading these silly threads about "women in wings"... People GET REAL!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

Oh boy...

Please follow link in order to see my come back.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by StopComplaining]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

On the contrary, I have relegated angels to the position of mythical beings along with the historical role of male dominance over women in society.

Whether or not we are discussing male angels as opposed to female angels is irrelevant because it comes down to the issue of gender bias. Portraying female angels as nothing short of evil is just another form of misogynist falsity.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Okay, I understand your view, but its another misconstrued person on Catholicism. They dont worship the statues and such they are representative, to help you focus on who you're praying to.

Dont get me wrong I disagree it is necessary, but you're just picking on Catholics there. You could take any protestant with a gold cross on their chest and claim they are worshipping the piece of gold!

Back to angels, well whether they exist or not remains to be seen (literally) so I usually take it as allegory. There are references in the Eddas and Havamal too warning about loose women and other mens wives, I think its possible in the biblical sense it is just to create even more fear calling them angels... but then I guess it could have the opposite effect too?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yeah... I'm gonna have to go with all angels being ANDROGENOUS.. as oft described ...

existing in a higher realm where sexual reproduction is not the mainstay of procreation as us lowly humans.

different bodies.. not damned with the separation of anima/animus.. but completely balanced psychological and physiologically..

but heeeyyy.. if it's your thing to play with scripture and "who's the good guy who's the bad guy" just like it's some action movie .. where you have ZERO accountability in refining your own psychology.. and it's just a bunch of men and women with wings.. then heyyyy more power to ya...

do they make action figures and playsets of these characters you make up? do you have them? can i get them on ebay? if i go over to your house are you like "DO NOT TOUCH THEM" or can i play with them?

-

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

O.K. say you are saying that they are mythological but they determine our cultural Psyche which is why you feel you need to stand up for a creature that you say doesn't exist.
I am interested if angels are simply myths that have a real effect on our culture wouldn't ANY talk of them be classified as PROPAGANDA, or is it O.K. to manipulate through fantasy just so long as it is in the name of some sort of Equality based utopia, rather than a Patriarch based utopia.
I am very much of the persuasion that "The truth shall set you free" and that any form of potent falsehood or fantasy is wrong.
I am sure if you were to make up Angels then you would make them male and female, if I were to make them up I would make them male and Female.
The thing is that they are not made up they are real and God made Humankind Male and Female but with angels it isn't so. These Female Angelic beings are surely a result of the fallen angels tampering, and they are an abomination.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by StopComplaining]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Thought this might be worth mentioning after reading the topic.

A few years ago, a homeless man used to come over to chat with me during my breaks while at work.
He used to ask about my life and general conversation but never once asked for money from me. I spoke to this man for a few weeks, he would turn up at the exact same time everyday in the same place, I never once told him my name or anything that most people would consider private when speaking to a stranger.

I decided to give this man a pound one day and had to almost force him to take it as he insisted he did not need it. The next day he came back and explained to me that he had used that pound to buy a scratchcard and it won him £70. He told me to take the £70 from him as it was my money that won it. I refused and he then addressed me by name, which was impossible for him to know, he said "You were with me at the top of the hill".

At the time I was flabbergasted that he knew my name somehow and did not understand what he was talking about, he also mentioned that what he had said would not make sense to me but it would one day and he also said that I would not see him until the day on the hill next to the throne, he hugged me and walked away leaving me slightly confused.

I never saw the man again but I understand exactly what he was talking about. Took me too long as well.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

A few years ago, a homeless man used to come over to chat with me during my breaks while at work.
He used to ask about my life and general conversation but never once asked for money from me. I spoke to this man for a few weeks, he would turn up at the exact same time everyday in the same place, I never once told him my name or anything that most people would consider private when speaking to a stranger.

I decided to give this man a pound one day and had to almost force him to take it as he insisted he did not need it. The next day he came back and explained to me that he had used that pound to buy a scratchcard and it won him £70. He told me to take the £70 from him as it was my money that won it. I refused and he then addressed me by name, which was impossible for him to know, he said "You were with me at the top of the hill".

At the time I was flabbergasted that he knew my name somehow and did not understand what he was talking about, he also mentioned that what he had said would not make sense to me but it would one day and he also said that I would not see him until the day on the hill next to the throne, he hugged me and walked away leaving me slightly confused.

I never saw the man again but I understand exactly what he was talking about.

Well this sound perhaps more of a Biblical account of a meeting with an angel, exept for the fact that the guy gambled.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I never saw the man again but I understand exactly what he was talking about.

Well this sound perhaps more of a Biblical account of a meeting with an angel, exept for the fact that the guy gambled.

I am well aware that gambling is a sin but I am not sure if me taking that money would have been the sin if that makes sense.

On the other hand this could just be what it was and nothing special.

The most important thing however is not what anyone else thinks of it but its significance to me.

I think that is what people miss while trying to look at all the facts and information.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What a crock!! (Second line) As Forrest Gump says, "And that's all I got to say bout that."

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I read a book by "Jose Silva" he said that he started his Mind Control research after a Mary apparition that told him some Lotto numbers. I don't think his fruit is Godly.

There is a lot of scripture dealing with "Casting Lots"
It seems it is not always a bad thing, I am not really sure, Perhaps you might want to study that.

www.blueletterbible.org...

Certainly taking a fish and producing a Talent (One of Jesus' miracles) would be considered counterfeiting and theft.

I don't know what your experience means but we certainly should test the spirits and scrutinise these experiences.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I am interested if angels are simply myths that have a real effect on our culture wouldn't ANY talk of them be classified as PROPAGANDA, or is it O.K. to manipulate through fantasy just so long as it is in the name of some sort of Equality based utopia, rather than a Patriarch based utopia.

Spare me. Mythology has always been a reflection of society and their accompanying mores at that particular point of history. There has seldom been equality where myths are concerned, as there has seldom been equality in society as a whole. That is simply a fact. Not manipulation. Not propaganda.

I am sure if you were to make up Angels then you would make them male and female, if I were to make them up I would make them male and Female.

No surprise here. Mankind has always based its mythological beings and deities after his own image. Why? Because it is always easier to explain away the unknown based upon what we know: Ourselves.

The thing is that they are not made up they are real and God made Humankind Male and Female but with angels it isn't so. These Female Angelic beings are surely a result of the fallen angels tampering, and they are an abomination.

It is interesting to note that only males are deemed worthy enough to be angels, whereas female angels can only be an abomination.

The fact that female angels have stork wings and encourage abortion is an obvious analogy to motherhood. Since women have the unique ability to create and nurture life, it comes as no surprise that men seek to control that aspect of a woman's life. By denying women autonomy over their own bodies, men have effectively relegated women to the role of incubator.

By extension, women who seek equal footing with men are deemed an abomination for no other reason then deigning to rise above a position of submission.

Why else start a thread declaring female angels with wings (seriously, are there any other kind?) are evil, unless you're content with perpetuating the myth that women are inherently evil?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

It is interesting to note that only males are deemed worthy enough to be angels, whereas female angels can only be an abomination.

The fact that female angels have stork wings and encourage abortion is an obvious analogy to motherhood. Since women have the unique ability to create and nurture life, it comes as no surprise that men seek to control that aspect of a woman's life. By denying women autonomy over their own bodies, men have effectively relegated women to the role of incubator.

By extension, women who seek equal footing with men are deemed an abomination for no other reason then deigning to rise above a position of submission.

Why else start a thread declaring female angels with wings (seriously, are there any other kind?) are evil, unless you're content with perpetuating the myth that women are inherently evil?

Men and Women of faith are to be an example to the Angels. It is not a matter of men only being worthy of being Angels because Men are not Angels they are Men, Angels are clearly something different. In regards to wings their are no Angels with wings, unless you count Seraphim and Cheribum, which would not be mistaken for men.

It is not a matter of worthiness, it is just how God made creation. Is a pig worthy of being a pig or a horse worthy of being a horse.

Anyone who is faithful Male or Female is "Worthy" of recieving a new "glorious body" in heaven.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Of coarse if a Male spirit being with wings and Halo turns up it is no doubt evil also. Any angel wanting worship is Evil. Consulting with angels is evil. Deifying or worshipping angels is Evil.

An angel is simply a messanger, they deliver the message then they leave, this is their only dealings with humanity unless they are sent to protect or destroy.

When we are put in our place concerning God we are all humbled.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

"The writers of the Bible hated women because they knew once women realised their power over men peace would reign and the entire money/war machine would come to a grinding halt."

LOL wait your saying that women dont fight and spend money? Wow you must be single, and like never been in a relationship with a real girl or anything, lol.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Yeah heard of "Mary Queen of scots", heard of cleopatra. The idea that female leadership will create world peace is totally immature.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join