It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubble X Asteroid UFO Color Inverts - Images - You Tell Me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I know there was a thread on this story already but take a look here.

These are pictures taken from the Hubble Telescope Jan. 25 & 29 2010 of a "suspected" asteroid after impact. Emphasis added to "suspected",NASA has not updated us yet. This is the freakiest asteroid I have seen. It definitely has a non natural shape to it. Original article here. NASA.gov

Original:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ad21bc3cf49.jpg[/atsimg]

Invert:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c484a7e576a.jpg[/atsimg]

Value Invert:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6506acbefbea.jpg[/atsimg]

Value Invert Contrast 95:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e5e81c6a96a.jpg[/atsimg]

Full RGB:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e706fe504158.jpg[/atsimg]

I know this was in the other thread also, but under these effects it does look like a Bird Of Prey

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3e94a29eeec.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-2-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
No my friend not a bird of prey...
that is Caldari Merlin class Frigate
go Caldari

no...seriously, what ever it is , it looks fascinating...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It looks an awful lot like the Destiny from stargate SGU...

Second sci-fi line...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The most peculiar thing about this photo is that little ball on the left tip. I find that REALLY strange, especially considering it's overall shape.

If anyone buys that b.s. excuse of two asteroids colliding into one another, needs to wake up!

That shape is "designed" and "meaningful." It's symmetrical properties are the second thing I find peculiar about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It's weird looking to most, but most of NASA's attention grabbing photos are . There has been a lot of developments lately in space, and this is one of them, It's not your alien brother, it's just man's growing understanding of the universe we live in.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Lophe]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar

That shape is "designed" and "meaningful." It's symmetrical properties are the second thing I find peculiar about it.

How can you get all that from 3 white pixels? For all you know it could be a very bright (and big) TV flying through space... it would appear the same in that photograph. Or just a big chunk of debris from a comet collision.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I still can't believe it is a ship though.

They said that it speed was something like 11.000 MPH,that may seem fast but in space thats almost a standstill

our rockets go faster then that.
But what it could be

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Nah I think I will go with NASA on this and say it's a lump of splattered space rock. I don't think NASA would ever show us anything really interesting "it angry's up the blood"

[edit on 8-2-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Looks very much the image was captured just as the asteroid broke into pieces.
Cheers
mrix

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
so which direction were they going when they hit?

i can't figure that out.

seems like it's going right to left but the X looks like it's trailing all the stuff.

would it keep that shape?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
NASA publishes a photo of a suspected asteroid collision, the first time such an event has been imaged. They make suggestions as to how such an event might happen. Many ATS members however don't believe anything NASA says and suspect this is actually an image of something more exotic, something 'alien'.
The question I would pose is why would NASA publish such an image in the first place? Why pretend it's something 'natural'? What is NASA's motive in publishing 'alien' material and pretending it's not? Why not withold such images and just dish out the mundane stuff? Have I got the wrong mind set? I don't get it.

WG3

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
there's already a thread about this picture
"Spiral UFO" Photographed by Hubble -- in the Asteroid Belt!!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by mixmix]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Caldari FTW...
Ill shieldtank anything LOL...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

Thanks for your thoughtful input. I know there is already a thread. That is why I put this in the first line.

I know there was a thread on this story already but take a look here.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

I never said alien. It is still classified as a UFO, does not mean alien spaceship. They put it right in the title. "Suspected"

Suspected Asteroid Collision Leaves Odd X-Pattern of Trailing Debris

I just think it is the strangest "natural" object. The Bird of Prey was meant as humor. Does have a resemblance though.

edit: I guess it is a Warbird. not much of a Trekkie

[edit on 8-2-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
I just think it is the strangest "natural" object. The Bird of Prey was meant as humor.

I didn't mean your comment specifically. There's at least one other thread on this where several posters suggest something more exotic/alien than NASA's explanation. It's that general viewpoint I find disingenuous.

WG3

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

No it actually does not say it is moving at 11,000 mph. They don't say.

Asteroid collisions are energetic, with an average impact speed of more than 11,000 miles per hour, or five times faster than a rifle bullet

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

No it actually does not say it is moving at 11,000 mph. They don't say.

Asteroid collisions are energetic, with an average impact speed of more than 11,000 miles per hour, or five times faster than a rifle bullet

top topics

join