It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a reincarnation of Jesus Christ! ... are you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICAL ATTENTION ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR A HIGHER DOSEAGE.

you have admitted that you are on 'anti-psyhcotics' and other psychological drugs.

your track record isnt looking so flash, im not angry with you I want you to get help.

From what I can see you have a history of hallucinagenic drug use specifically '___' and saliva divinorium.

I suggest you stop taking drugs FULL STOP.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Well, the so-called "Messiah Complex" comes along with bi-polar disorder. I suffered from it. A bi-polar individual will have, when in their manic state, a sense of inflated self-esteem. However, when the manic wears off, they can feel as lowly as a roach looking to be squashed.

In regards to whther Christ taught reincarnation. That s something that has been debated formany,many centuries. Some of the founding fathers certainly felt that he did. Origen was one of them.

Origen (185-254) was an early church Father and apologist for Christianity. He was heavily influenced by Platonic and Gnostic thought. As a consequence his defense of the faith tended to sacrifice important teachings. He denied the historicity of critical sections of Scripture; he taught the preexistence of the soul and universalism (the belief that all will eventually be saved) and denied that Jesus was raised from the dead in a physical body. These positions were condemned as heretical by later church councils.

Origen was an early second-century Christian writer from Alexandria, Egypt. He studied eleven years with neoplatonist, Ammonius Saccas where he was a classmate of Plotinus (205-270). Origen headed up a catechetical school in Alexandria (211-232) and later founded a school in Caesarea.

His many works include the Hexapla, a six-column comparison of various Greek and Hebrew renditions of the Old Testament. Unfortunately no copies of this great work survive. He also wrote Contra Celsus, an apologetic work answering the philosopher Celsus, and De Principiis, a major theological treatise.

The Bible. While Origen claimed that the Bible was divinely inspired, he did not accept the complete historicity of Scripture, nor did he interpret it all literally. Like others in the Alexandrian school of interpretation, he often allegorized crucial sections of Scripture.

Origen

[edit on 9-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

reply to post by Doc Velocity

Benpadiah, great thread. And I do not reckon any messias complex nor the slightest need for medical attention, but profound information from your side. When will people learn it’s not the messenger but the message that counts.

Doc Velocity, great post, especially regarding the “confrontational and even belligerent figure of Jesus the Christ”. Seriously, any god/religion would be rather lame if he/it didn’t comprise the power to defend him/itself “by the sword” against destructive attacks. But again, also in this thread we can perceive how the idea of a God/Creator carrying not only holy water as his weapon but also some “steely” stuff, never fails to scare certain secret society members. Guess why.

History has clearly shown love alone won’t get the job done. Forget Ghandi, VERY unfortunately that guy has miserably failed in the long term. As benpadiah states and greatly elaborates, there is the opposing “evil” line, suppressing information and fighting the “good” line. Unfortunately, the former seems to have clearly pulled ahead in the race. While God’s party (the real, “core” one, not the fake one) is obviously on the losing path.

So, the very important/interesting question of the future, will God/the Creator leave “his” core fraction in the lurch or will he somehow “intervene”? Will he grind his mighty sword? This is a question also benpadiah seems to address when stating: “If the modern world-view of Christians has grown so different from the original mind-set of Jesus, does this represent the end of Christianity and the final death of the "Son of Man" as an embodiment of the "Most High"?” Now, as “final death” seems imminent, will God/the Creator just tolerate this? Or will he eventually demonstrate he’s not an entity to be trifled with? Some kind of cosmic Vladimir Putin, so to speak, hehe? Who'd dare to call out THIS guy (kiwipolemicist.files.wordpress.com... visualrian.com... myapologies.files.wordpress.com... nygoe.files.wordpress.com...)? So, isn't it pretty risky to challenge the Creator Himself, compared to whom Putin hasn't even the strength of a dead fly?

Interestingly this is also the deep issue behind all 2012 discussions. I estimate the probability of some three-dimensional occurrence (like Earth moving into some galactic “center”) to be very low. But what about a possible “house cleaning” intervention from higher dimensions? Wouldn’t it be nice? THIS might turn out to be the unpleasant fly in the ointment for the “elite”/evil line.

But to really answer this question we must firstly address an even “darker” issue behind all this. What if not only the “bad” fraction were made by “evil” but also the alleged “good” line of God (benpadiah: “One of these is good while the other one is evil.”)? Or in other words, what if even the “the core teachings of Jesus as Christ”, as Doc Velocity calls it, were a scam? Make no mistake, I personally do certainly not hope this to be true, but how sure can we really be about the bible core, the Dead Sea scrolls, the Revelations, the Book of Enoch, about the idea of a fierce God/Creator, even about Jesus himself and his “good” line not ALSO having been fabricated by the evil line? Wouldn’t this be the ultimate illuminati scam, the ultimate deception, the ultimate move? Again, I personally do not hope so, but we have to stay cautious and at least pose this sinisterly uncomfortable question. Which btw might also be the approach of YouAreDreaming (“Why stop at Jesus; add everything that ever existed and will ever exist ...”).

Hence, the mother of all questions: Does the Creator REALLY care about what’s happening on Earth or might his alleged "care" also be a fabrication of the "evil" line? Which could mean him regarding us as just an “ant colony” (as many state - and most notably intensively hope). There are of course countless assertions and claims on this issue, but nobody seems to really be in the know.

Sometimes there is talk of a secret covenant between the “elite” and the Creator (or his representatives or possibly some "galactic" entity/organization). But then again questions arise, like how far does this covenant really go, or, isn’t the “elite” actually violating it, disregarding the true purpose/meaning of it? Which again leads to the subject of a possible intervention.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Reh- ce- prah-ci-ty = Reciprocity got it. I love that word.

Apocolypto

I suggest you stop taking drugs FULL STOP.

Hey cmon Buddy, lighten -up. You don't really know everything about the
OP so you need chill a little bit. Maybe ask some questions. You know it
can't hurt to try and understand where someone is coming from. Not just
right them off because they don't look like you. Ease up.

Op where did you study if I may be so bold? These are fantastic claims you make and I believe, well I'll speak for myself and say it may help to
know some of the origin, a genesis if you will.
I didn't see anything of the like, hope I didn't miss it.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, the so-called "Messiah Complex" comes along with bi-polar disorder. I suffered from it. A bi-polar individual will have, when in their manic state, a sense of inflated self-esteem. However, when the manic wears off, they can feel as lowly as a roach looking to be squashed.

In the case of my one Friend; he became a devout christian very fundamental.

In the case of the other friend; he has trapped Satan in his body, he is both God and Jesus. Plus I am John the baptist according to him; and he created everything including me.

Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Napoleon Bonaparte to name a few historical figures suffering from the complex. It's also called Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Apparently trips to Isreal can also trigger it in worshipers.

What I do know is this: people who are heavily indoctrinated by Christianity seem to go down the "I am Jesus" route; where as others just get the "I am God" end of the spectrum like this person I met from Brazil who said he was God.

There is then my belief that we all come from one centric source of consciousness that has become many parts and thus we are all parts of this universal consciousness; however I don't call it God as to invoke some religious feeling of grandeur.

Check off this list:
1. You have a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. You are preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. You believe that you are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. You require excessive admiration
5. You have a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. you like to take advantage of others to achieve your own ends
7. you don't recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. you are often envious of others or believes others are envious of you.
9. You show arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
Hence, the mother of all questions: Does the Creator REALLY care about what’s happening on Earth

More than you can imagine. You just aren't seeing it yet. I cannot convince you to see it. Just to open your eyes and ears. What do you call "the creator" anyway. The old bearded guy ? Come on.

Also Jesus never preached to become a messiah, or to create a religion. Nor did he "sacrificed" himself. Instead, he WAS sacrificied. That's a big difference.

The only teachings of Jesus were : love, help and forgive, but also stand up to defend the innocents and weaks. His sacrifice created a new religion to the world (one more) which eventually wasn't always understood.

TRIALS AND ERRORS

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

Hence, the mother of all questions: Does the Creator REALLY care about what’s happening on Earth

More than you can imagine. You just aren't seeing it yet. I cannot convince you to see it. ... Also Jesus never preached to become a messiah, or to create a religion. Nor did he "sacrificed" himself. Instead, he WAS sacrificied. That's a big difference. The only teachings of Jesus were : love, help and forgive, but also stand up to defend the innocents and weaks. His sacrifice created a new religion to the world (one more) which eventually wasn't always understood. TRIALS AND ERRORS

These are mostly personal beliefs, which can be discussed. But that is not what my above post was about. I repeat:
- That on the one hand we have assured FACTS.
- That even the core teachings of the Bible/other scriptures COULD have been forged and hence cannot really be regarded as assured facts.
- That, unfortunately, all ASSURED facts indicate that the “true” Creator fraction (representing the said "core teachings") is not going to win, that the Creator will not intervene, and, unfortunately, seems to not care about the destruction of the human race.
- But these are “only” the facts of today, and, based on several deliberations, there is still a SUBSTANTIAL POSSIBILITY that the revelations, prophecies, etc are real predictions, i.e. also “facts”, that the Creator does care, etc. But all this will/can only be assured in hindsight.
- That an intervention of God to save the human race would possibly happen from a higher dimension.

To cut the chase, my above post does not - and of course cannot - solve the big puzzle, the mother of all questions. Neither is it an expression of my personal “beliefs”. It is just an effort to grasp/define the current factual situation more precisely.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocolypto
you have a history of hallucinagenic drug use specifically '___' and saliva divinorium.

where the hell do people get their information about me for their personal attacks? I have done alot of drugs in my time, but I have never gotten to do '___', nor would I want to at my age now and experience level, and I have never, nor will I ever, even want to touch salvia. If you're going to play arm-chair diagnostician, at least make sure you are looking at the right patient file.

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
people who are heavily indoctrinated by Christianity seem to go down the "I am Jesus" route; where as others just get the "I am God" end of the spectrum

Yes, I fully agree. I've been at both ends of this "spectrum" and will happily testify as a survivor of generations of NPD, shcizophrenia and drug addictions, that the war between the wrathful God and the martyred Saviour is entirely waged within the confines of one's ego: it is an emotional battle between intellect and desire, and the only conclusion for it can be to subjugate the entire system to a "higher power," and then associate yourself with that instead. I don't claim to be "The God" personally, but I know we all are. I don't claim that Jesus was the Messiah, but I know by my strong empathy for his story I am surely able to more vividly remember his own life through his eyes than I sometimes am my own life through my own eyes. Chalk this up to indoctrination, which it ultimately only is, but to incorporate it into the psyche it first has to be put to beneficial use. The "Christ complex" and the "God complex" are both paths I have trodden, and would recommend only for the strong hearted, but I do believe now I have an "objective" enough grasp on it as a purely psychological process to use it as an accurate religious metaphor. Now I see the whole thing as merely ancient ideas for primal emotions.

Originally posted by randyvs
where did you study if I may be so bold?

I am self-taught.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My understanding is that the bible has been edited many a time by those in power for their own ends.

I found the books of the Apocrypha a great addition to what has been edited out.

The most touching to me was when Jesus was a kid and Joseph had to stop him from killing people. After all one of them struck god. I agreed that this was plausible. Make yourself a child and add in the power of a god. How would you behave when disciplined?

Reincarnation in my own study happens to follow along the lines of what someone put in a book I read.

To each his own. And each when followed to their death and beyond would go to where they believed.

You know why I like your opinions. People without issues would make the world a dull place indeed.

I prefer bright vivid colors in my world.

I am god, you are god, all that groks is god.

Well this God is off to raid other Gods realities, war dudes.

(secretly pours meds down sink)

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah
Yes, I fully agree. I've been at both ends of this "spectrum" and will happily testify as a survivor of generations of NPD, shcizophrenia and drug addictions, that the war between the wrathful God and the martyred Saviour is entirely waged within the confines of one's ego: it is an emotional battle between intellect and desire, and the only conclusion for it can be to subjugate the entire system to a "higher power," and then associate yourself with that instead. I don't claim to be "The God" personally, but I know we all are. I don't claim that Jesus was the Messiah, but I know by my strong empathy for his story I am surely able to more vividly remember his own life through his eyes than I sometimes am my own life through my own eyes. Chalk this up to indoctrination, which it ultimately only is, but to incorporate it into the psyche it first has to be put to beneficial use. The "Christ complex" and the "God complex" are both paths I have trodden, and would recommend only for the strong hearted, but I do believe now I have an "objective" enough grasp on it as a purely psychological process to use it as an accurate religious metaphor. Now I see the whole thing as merely ancient ideas for primal emotions.

I am not one to disagree or agree with the messiah complex as having friends who have had it. It is very interesting that so many people have come forward claiming to remember being Jesus in a past life.

I do believe in past lives; and what makes it interesting is that the Bible does not choose to teach past lives short of a second coming of Christ; which does not imply a reincarnation.

Anyways; all of that is really just an aspect of a much larger system of reality and this collective consciousness we all seem to flow from.

In my past lives; I cannot recall anything special about them. Just average joes living average lives. This life is no exception; except I am more aware of past lives in this current state.

There is a lot of profound things happening to us as a being that reincarnates; and the whole destruction of our previous life; as it shatters our last personality is no joking matter. It is not a pleasant process; however here we are most likely layered over thick with human personalities form many lifetimes having a discussion within this matrix like existence.

For me, it's about awakening this part of us that is rampantly going through lifetime after lifetime to try to get some bearings on how we are driving this virtual reality experience system. What a mind ****.

In the end; we seem to be a part of what religious folk call God. I just call it consciousness and the self. Just to avoid the many mired religious context and belief systems that seem to gravitate to the word God.

The self is probably the best word; it is just the greater self of which we are all parts of; the same self, but individualized into subjective parts of itself.

Maybe the Universe has a massive multi-personality disorder... to have so many parts of itself take on the burden of being nodes in a subjective reality system.

What ever the case; it is interesting to peel back the layers of this system to gain knowledge and understanding while we can.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Origen (185-254) ... denied the historicity of critical sections of Scripture; he taught the preexistence of the soul and universalism (the belief that all will eventually be saved) and denied that Jesus was raised from the dead in a physical body. These positions were condemned as heretical by later church councils.
Origen

Thanks for the info, SOT. Origen was an early church father who was declared heretical, true, however he was hardly the purest or truest of the Gnostics. He was a neo-Platonist, as were the earliest Popes of the Roman "Universal" Church of Christianity. These Roman Popes determined the dogma for the earliest beliefs of Christianity, such as the Trinity rather than the ascended man, as well as the choice to edit out references to the Maccabean dynasty from the latin Vulgate. The reason for this is that these earliest Popes were themselves the Maccabean dynasts, the heirs of King David and the immediate family of Jesus. The church of Christianity was only one of the several theological "Universities" (the Flamines) of Rome. It was attended by the adopted son of Caesar Vespasian Flavius, Josephus, a Jewish priest and Roman soldier. Josephus' "Histories" and "Wars" formed the basis for what was to be included and what excluded in the Vulgate version of the OT.

Benpadiah, great thread.

Thank you.

Wouldn’t this be the ultimate illuminati scam, the ultimate deception, the ultimate move?

It essentially is, however the Perfectibilists under Weishaupt were crypto-Rosicrucian Familist Christians (Weishaupt himself defected from Jesuitism) who wanted to infiltrate governments via masonic lodges, in order to develop a secular opposition capable of toppling Roman Catholic domination following the Dark Ages. On the other hand, the original Caesars, even those before Constantine, were already in the top offices of political authority, and were simply planning how best to conquer the "hearts and minds" of their collonies. They wrote the NT in order to convince us that if you teach passive resistance against pantheist Rome, in favour of any of Rome's collonies' individual Gods, then the other followers of that individual God will summon the State Power of the entire Roman Empire by accusing you of being a threat to Caesar; or in short: don't stick your neck out for anybody, lest you get your head lopped off.

the revelations, prophecies, etc are real predictions, i.e. also “facts”

The revelations are usually allegorical metaphors for cosmological sciences as they were known and understood at the time, similar to Alchemy's impliments during the Medieval era. However, the Prophecies are usually accurate, even if only for the reason that their followers and those believe in their good have a nagging tendecy to bring them about on their own. The best example of this is the 1918 Battle of Megiddo. Did this battle, a relatively minor skirmish between the indigenous semitic Palestinians with invading British forces during WWI, occur on the same ground as the battlefield of the Egyptians and Judeans in 609BC specifically BECAUSE it was described allegorically by John of Patmos around 35AD? I can't answer that question for anyone else.

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Jesus was a kid and Joseph had to stop him from killing people.

I haven't read this story. Sounds comical. What's the name of it?

Originally posted by ripcontrol
To each his own. And each when followed to their death and beyond would go to where they believed.

I agree with this. Everytime a sentient dies, a new black hole somehwere super-novas into birth, and contains within the central signularity behind the event horizon a baby-universe where that dead sentient's mind may manifest their reality however they wish with absolutely limitless space and time.

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Maybe the Universe has a massive multi-personality disorder

If it DOES truly have its own consciousness, it might be dreaming us all, or it might be aware and experimenting on itself in the form of us, like a pitri dish. I doubt God would long suffer MPD before some portion of the universe were suddenly wiped away from existence.

Peace.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.gnosis.org...

this has part of it. I read it long time ago and did zero research into.

I will admit to,, that I just kept it close to my heart as a funny, cause to this day reading it makes me smile.

Especially when I hear "do as Jesus would."

Ok I then punch the SOB!!!!

luckily I was only thirteen, at a southern baptist church. I then proceeded to argue over the jesus turn the other cheek thing. I pointed out that this is according to the christian religion just the seventh inning stretch.

They got real mad till I pointed out revelations is Jesus point blank coming back to kick @$$. I then threw his message from that day, (oddly enough over 'his glorious return')

You see I played dumb a lot and they where surprised I knew a lot about what they where talking about. Plus I dragged the sunday school teach in on it. I refused to accept their interpretation. Luckily for my mother one of my older cousins step in and told me my mother was waiting in the car.

He was the one I posted about that served with Patton.. When he called my mother he was still laughing over it. Told her the preacher didnt know what to make of it.

Anyways... Found the books on the Apocrypha later and was touched by them. They should have been kept in if they are real.

Keep up the good work.

As for a messiah complex, I can see where its coming from. The questions is not wither you think your the messiah though, but wither they believe you. Some seem to have let you hit a button in some threads. Makes me wonder why it upsets them so.

Kinda throws up read flags to. (part of the good work to)

Ive never said anything about it but I did notice it. Me personally, I don't care either way. In my mind all that matters is that you help people.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The majority of humans do not know exactly what mission Jesus had when he incarnated on this planet. The principle of love he brought to mankind was barely and still is barely understood. In those days, humans were pretty violent in nature, so this principle was a good way to bring spirituality upon mankind but also served another very important purpose; The reconnection for humans to a divinity but through an exterior source, meaning a higher authority then themselves. This higher authority maintains a form of domination on the believers, through the phenomena of beliefs and faith. This process was essential in order to fully develop the ego and to facilitate control of the masses.

The phenomena of beliefs secures the ego and it is a very normal process for the souls evolving on this planet. This process reduces the fear of the unanswered existential questions and also provides a form of security within the mind. However, spiritual beliefs is only one step in human evolution.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Then shouldn't you be in Haiti or something? I mean as opposed to telling us all on an internet forum about how you are the reincarnation and all. Don't tell us, show us.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No you are not... Neither am I..

Go get a hair cut ya hippy

Sorry... I couldn't resist xxxxxx

[edit on 012828p://f55Thursday by Selahobed]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Don't tell us, show us.

I respect that. If I had super-powers I would very much like to use them to help the world. But I do not have any super powers, and I can't accomplish anything more than any other human being.

What I am saying is that, according to the model I am proposing to explain the process of reincarnation: wherein one soul can bifurcate indefinitely to reincarnate as any number of "new" souls. By this model, as I propose it, all Christians are reincarnations of the soul of Jesus, even those who fail to live up to his moral standards, but who consider themselves Christians.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

as I propose it, all Christians are reincarnations of the soul of Jesus

This makes me wonder what your take on the Bible is? Or do you even believe in the Bible because the Bible tells us nothing about reincarnation. It does however tell us some things about after we die.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

I mean, me being a Christian, am drawn to the scriptures as the final word in all matters where I seek a truth. Where are you drawn with your reincarnated soul? Does it take you to the Bible or elsewhere? I bet you have your own take on how things went down and how they'll play out.

James 3: 1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
what your take on the Bible is?

Well, the "Bible" is divided into two separate sections. One we call the Tanakh, and the other we call the Gospels. I will not profess to be as learned a scholar on either as those who are my elders and who have studied these books. I can only tender my opinion as a student, however I do believe Zhenya Senyak's work is as authoritative on interpretation of the Tanakh as is George Atwill's on the New Testament. I also study the writings myself, however it is with an eye toward number codes mentioned within the texts themselves (like "7th son of a 7th son" sort of patterns). I have to admit, I doubt you will find any direct mention of "reincarnation" by that term in the current King James or New Standard editions. However, 2000 years ago, when the New Testament was being written, there were countless more books considered "Holy" than only those contained in the current Tanakh and Gospels. I try to read as many of those books as possible as well. I don't believe the "Bible" tells us "everything we need to know."

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well it does tell you how to be saved. That I believe is pretty significant. Try pouring over the scriptures with an eye toward what it is trying to tell you instead of looking for numbers and you may come upon a revelation that is life changing. I for one need to look no further than the Bible, but to each his own. Good luck with your studies.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by jackflap]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join