It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are all we the people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There is no we the people. If it was, then why would I say it isn't? It died a long, long time ago. When is the last time we the people did anything great for the U.S. of A. or for Americans?

Americans need to get themselves better. The U.S. needs to get itself better. The U.S. needs a makeover by the Americans. Or maybe the Americans need a makeover by their U.S. Is the U.S. and Americans the same thing? No. Americans arent really the states since most of us Americans are not in state government to do a damn thing about anything. Where the hell is we the people? Have you seen we the people lately? Tell me about it. It's a big divide between Americans and their state and federal governments. We sure as hell aren't one. Like, which side are you on? Just maybe you should have no right to speak up for the governments when you're not in either government. Just sit down or stand up as an American because you're not in the government of the U.S. You've got to understand this much of the difference.

And why does the government rule Americans rather than Americans rule the government in this country?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

apathy and the fact that all to many have not yet had their collective butts anded to them....until then we the people are nothing more than "some of the people"

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

And why does the government rule Americans rather than Americans rule the government in this country?

Because Americans are too fat and happy to care.

Lets face it - i'd rather be here with the "Oppressive government" than in Somalia getting my head cut off.

Or in Iran being tortured for speaking out against the government.

join