It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Substances?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hey indigo the fish here

i've never posted this board subject, but i have a question for those able to answer

every now and then while searching the recent posts i come accross a post under the subject "alternative substances", then when i try to read about it, or respond it says i'm not allowed...

i was just wondering why i'm not allowed, i would consider myself a great candidate for this subject since i was prescribed medical marijuana in OR for some time, i'm not a street thug or junky, i just had head ache problems and marijuana worked for me

i have alot i could add and say about the subject but for some reason ats has this subject banned from me, does anyone know why?

thanks

indigo the fish

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think - think, don't quote me on this - that you need a certain amount of posts before you can view the AS forum. I know I didn't do anything to see the forum but I have been around for a few years and have posted a few times. Not a lot but enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

You have to have a certain number of posts before being able to view and respond in the AS forum. Hope that helped...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yeah, you would be a great addition to the forum for the reason you stated above-

"you had headaches so you went and got a prescription for marijuana".

Cus really, THAT'S what the Alternative Substances Forum is ALL ABOUT!

Its a place to talk about a medicine you were prescribed!!!

No wait...it is not for that. Sorry...it's for conspiracies that deal with Drug-related topics and situations.

PS- Head aches get you a prescription for Marijuana? Sounds legit to me, I wonder why so many people within our legal system are cracking down on the medical marijuana industry, claiming it is a front for typical "street thugs/ drug users" to get weed easy.

Don't they understand!? PEOPLE HAVE HEAD ACHES! Totally legit.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks man !

You asked the question, I've noticed it to.

I thought it happened when a thread is closed for some reason.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is absolutely no discussion about personal use in that forum.

This forum is for the discussion of conspiracies and cover-ups related to the trade and trafficking of illicit drugs. Personal use, advocacy of legalization, and related non-conspiratorial topics are not allowed. Members posting about personal recreational use of drugs and related mind-altering substances may be banned without warning.

This forum is not intended for discussion of legalization advocacy or speculation of enlightenment or spiritual possibilities related to drug use.

Please add any questions/comments to ATS Issues Thread

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join