It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax contaminated Herion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hahahahaha.

The stoner trolls are out in force here yah? Can't believe some of the downright retarded posts I've just read... put down your joints and read what everyone said you clot! /rant, apologies.

On topic...

Anthrax in heroin is but one of many evil, evil contaminants in 'drugs' these days.
I know of this thing called 'sprayed weed' - unscrupulous dealers effectively coat the substance in ground down glass/fibreglass/whatever your local boogeyman says. Purpose being to make the MJ weigh more, therefore more profit out of each plant.
Its very true that smoking this stuff causes major problems - i used to have a friend who ended up in hospital living off half a lung, this stuff ended up getting superheated in what he was smoking, he inhaled too much of the vapour - boom. Kid nearly died.

Anthrax in heroin though? Unlucky, but serves them right for getting onto that junk at the end of the day.

I'm sure there will be many, many more cases of this nature cropping up as the world economy continues to circle the drain and the druglords battle it out for superiority.

And for the record, I myself am now seriously craving some pringles.
Hope I don't end up with antrax!

<< 1   >>

join