It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvan Workbook: Indoctrination for NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The soldier stood on the porch, waiting for word from his commander. Mama loomed on the other side of the open doorway, blocking his way into the house. He looked nervous as I was. Finally his walkie-talkie beeped, and he got his instructions. "I'll have to search the place, ma'am," he said politely. At that, Mama stepped back, allowing the soldier to cross the threshold into our home.

This excerpt was in a Sylvan fifth grade workbook. I whited out the child's writing for the child's protection. This was brought to my attention by my child's French tutor.

She also tutor's English and was utterly shocked when she read this. Her liberal leanings certainly suffered a blow when she read this!

Please spread this to other websites!

actual page

cover

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Wow, this is disgusting, But it does not surprise me, it is easiers to let the older generations die, and dumb down the younger ones, then it is to send in an invadeding Army.... Were screwed.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by traderjack

Um NWO? That short story has no context. And nesides the soldier was polite. Hardly the jackbooted approach most people attribute to the NWO phantom menace.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow thanks for this post. That is deinitely a disturbing little blurb. What makes it worse is that some students will probably read it many times trying to figure out the answers.

Almost as scary is the way it is worded.

Mama loomed on the other side of the open doorway, blocking his way into the house. He looked nervous as I was.

Saying "Mama loomed" makes her a large ominous entity. Then then soldier looks nervous and the narrator/kid is nervous. So, Mama is scarier than a soldier. At least until she acquiesces to the soldiers demand. Then even the soldier has more authority and strength than the parents.

A clever twist of psychological programing.

Great thread S&F

[edit on 5-2-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Uh if I guy breaks into your home to rape you or your spouse and is polite, does that make it ok? Well, the story, in context is a rape on your 5th & 6th Amendment Rights as defined by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States of America.

The reason it's not presented in a more clear context is probably so folks like you can cast doubt.

new topics

top topics

join