It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for OBE help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

I came to ATS when i was into conspiracies, but then this site lead me to much more.

A lot of people are skeptical about OBEs, and i was as well. But when i was trying, i had an experience that kept me going when i was about to quit.

I heard a very loud, really odd sound. Almost like a laser alien gun or something from a movie. I no this was not just something i may of heard, i definitely know i heard it.

Simultaneously, I felt a very strong vibration go through out my body.

I'm was into the UFO stuff big time, and for a few seconds i freaked out thinking i was being abducted or something

(i know thinking about being abducted is kind of cool and most would think they could handle it, trust me, when you really believe you are, all you want to do is run, the most fearful experience ever, and it literally lasted a second or 2.

So, i guess the furthest i have gotten, and its what keeps me going, is weird sounds and strong vibrations. But it has been quite a while since something has happened, and i am trying to keep my patience.

So i guess my question is, what is the best way i can get back to that state of consciousness? i very much enjoyed the experience after it was over, and would love for it to happen again, this time more confident i wont freak out and break from it.

While laying down, should i count my breathes? Think of a word and repeat it? or just calm all noises in my mind? I am stumped, and i would love someones help.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Interesting you ask that. I'm kinda in the same boat here. Was looking for answers too. Let's hope somebody on here can help.

join