It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets bash on Clinton for a change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Humm, my original post is nowhere..... I started a thread bashing Clinton, with almost the same name as this one, last night and it dissapeared....it must be Bush's fault....yeah....he did it.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I have a better idea. Since he is now a non-issue, let's forget about him. Bush is the current pres and Kerry is the wannabe bum; concentrate on them!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I have a better idea. Since he is now a non-issue, let's forget about him. Bush is the current pres and Kerry is the wannabe bum; concentrate on them!

I agree with Thomas. Clinton era is over. Only when Hillary decides to get into it will the Clinton name be up again. I know Thomas can't wait!!!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

On this I must disagree with you. The Clintons, both Hillary and Bill, are still pillars of power in the democratic party. Hillary may be running for president soon (next term), and Bill will be back in the central spotlight again. Bill goes to speaking engaugements all the time, and he also acts as a pseudo-diplomat to Europe. He still has a large amount of power here in the US.

Granted, George Bush is the president, but when Clinton was president, did people not bash Newt even though he wasn't prez?

Now what I'd really like to see here on ATS is a bash Robert Byrd. Leader of the democratic half of the senate for 11 years, and a former KKK member. Oh, wait, but he's a democrat, and they aren't racist in any way.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You know whats sick........

Last week I had a sex dream with him... And whats even more gross is that I enjoyed it!!!!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Since I see so many petty "HAHA DUBYA FELL OFF A MOUNTAIN BIKE!11 ON OMFGT!!!" type posts, lets not forget the sex scandal and blatant above-the-law lying Clinton tried to pull on us. Not as petty as personal attacks on speech quality and riding skill now is it? I don't like Bush either, but its quite sad when all these people in power start bashing on Bush for falling off a mountain bike, or not being the best public speaker. I'd like to see any of you Bush HATERS (not opposition) speak on TV to the country and essentially to the world, then have to put up with people criticizing your lack of skill. I know I wouldn't be able to, if you say it's easy, you are in denial, you dont know something like this is easy before you have done it, and you would probably change your mind once that time came.

[Edited on 5/28/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This post is sickeningly stupid.

Bashing is a sport? Theres a season for each person? What kind of moron are you!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Bashing is a sport? Theres a season for each person? What kind of moron are you!

Wow, I guess you didn't see your double standard in your post huh...
I take it you must be a liberal...

Oh and, if you don't like it... Don't look... Or better yet, don't post!

Double standards and hypocrisy, the most blantantly obvious trademarks of a liberal dummy, oops I meant honey... Because they try so hard, I think it's sweet.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
...On that Bush falling off the bike point. Bush fell off a bike mountain biking. I've done that when riding through woods and the like (I don't know the circumstances where he wiped).

Then there's skiing. I've wiped when skiing, too. I'm a decent skier, but it happens sometimes. Bush took the heat for his wipeout, where as Kerry starts flipping out saying it's one of his secret service men that knocked him down. Jeeze, swallow your pride, you waffle. It'll be a shame if Kerry is elected...Doonesbury will have to use the same image for 2 presidents (the waffle)...That's never happened before.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Lets bash Clinton for a change.

I just want to say this clearly and frankly. Why the # id the point in 'bashing' Clinton now? What does it matter right now? We should focus on the person making all the mistakes right now. Oh, except five times worse it seems.

[Edited on 5/29/2004 by earthtone]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

I just want to say this clearly and frankly. Why the # id the point in 'bashing' Clinton now? What does it matter right now? We should focus on the person making all the mistakes right now. Oh, except five times worse it seems.

[Edited on 5/29/2004 by earthtone]

I'd just like to point out the 4th post, mine, in this thread. For those of us who really don't like Clinton, he hasn't gone away, and is one of the only ex-presidents who is on the road slamming our country. Bush isn't the only one destroying our foriegn relations.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm afraid I missed that other post, still, pot-shot bashing is tit for tat and reflects the inherent stupidity in the right wing.

You whine on a specific frequency, america is beginning to adapt.

Peddle your hate, peddle your lies. Talk is all you've got.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Humm, my original post is nowhere..... I started a thread bashing Clinton, with almost the same name as this one, last night and it dissapeared....it must be Bush's fault....yeah....he did it.

i say change the name to kerry bashing.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nerdling, though I do agree petty bashing is exactly that, I will take part in the discussion. I'd also like to put this one into context, as well. How many threads are out there that exist purely to bash Bush? It's not just the right, it's not just the left. Both sides love to bash one another.

P.S. Is that new avatar really you, or another photo of someone I don't recognise?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Clinton had consensual extramarital sex with an intern, leaving forensic evidence. The investigation into this cost US taxpayers over $50 million.

Clinton's child self was very naughty, he could not manage his priapisms, and he was scolded.

Investigation into the worst national security failure in history, under watch of the Bush administration, has not yielded the facts or the purported originators.

The criminality of the current administration is of a very different order, and the punishment is yet to come.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Nerdling, if you are going to ask me what kind of moron I am, it is only correct that you give me the list from which to choose the category that best fits me!

Now, to answer your questions.

Considering that politics is a sport, and that sport is like the rest of the sports, and that is to keep our attention off of what is really going on, it only makes sense that the accompanying bashing is part of the sport.

Now, Jake has a point, Bill is a powerful figure within the Democratic party, but uless the bashing is related to any of his current activities it is bashing out of seaason. Doesn't this make sense?

Madman, you are correct, I do look forward to Hillary looking over the parapit; she will be a lot of fun to shoot at!!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

First off, I guess you didn't even noticed...I made a joke.... How in the fricken way could Bush have something to do with a post dissapearing in these forums? BTW, no post dissapeared, it was a joke.

Second, it seems you actually enjoy playing the bashing sports, so i guess...you are calling yourself a moron....

Third, so Clinton has nothing to do with the state our military was, and still is, after he left office and a whole bunch of other problems that are affecting us now because of him huh?

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Muaddib]

join