It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates makes white kids ineligible for his scholarship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Okay college goers like me, here's the plan.

We put on disguises and paint ourselves a different color, that way we can get the scholarship too!!!!!

Flawless

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Hmmm....

Okay college goers like me, here's the plan.

We put on disguises and paint ourselves a different color, that way we can get the scholarship too!!!!!

You mean like C. Thomas Howell did in Soul Man
I would love to see someone try....would be rather comical.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Why isn't there a white Al Sharpton when you need one? Oh, right we have David Duke

Get used to it white folks. Anti-white anything is politically correct, us white people need to pay for the (supposed) sins of our forefathers.
If you don't believe that then you are a racist by their standards and apparently by Bill Gates as well.
Microsoft

BTW Vista sooks!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
It is still discrimative either way you look at it. To me, it looks like he preffers NON americans. Part of this globalization crap goin on. looks like bill gats is NWO as well. No wonder i never won any of those beta tests...you get an email and send it to as many others as you can, and per bill gates, your email is recorded and youre suposed to get a check for x amount implied per email...i never got 1 penny, and i musta emailed well over 30 people. wonder if tis becuase im white* boy do i feel gyped and robbed

Either way, ive become less a fan of microsoft. We had a wireless keyboard and mouse that lasted about 7 or 8 years, died on me a montha go actually. My sisters fiance, worked ith computers and told me anyting wireless wont last that long, they wernt desinged too. Plus, almost all of microsofts stuff appears and feels to be made of cheap imported plastic, incapable of holding togethe for a few years max.

No, thats a well known chain email and isn't true at all.
How do you think bill gates would monitor who you send emails to?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Normally, I don't reply. But in this case...

Are you all serious right now?

First, and foremost, that quote is taken out of context. This is clearly indicated by the semi-colon that “ends” the quote. The Foundation offers eight separate types of scholarships. The one in question is specifically for impoverished and underprivileged minorities. So of course the scholarship is only open to minorities. Ask yourself why this article fails to address this?
Source

Second, the “source” links to another website with an identical quote. It is important to note that no original source document is provided in either case. Ask yourself why?
Source

Third, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a non-profit foundation that donates their assets to those in need. It is within there rights to give the money to whoever they wish. It is a gift, not an entitlement.

Think for yourself and do your own research instead of just eating up everything you read.
Or, likewise, enjoy being sheeple.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Most white kids are fortunate than black or any other......so yea it makes sense that he is trying to help the one that needs it most.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ufokrazy
Most white kids are fortunate than black or any other......so yea it makes sense that he is trying to help the one that needs it most.

So....

I've been homeless and with nothing, and pulled myself up into my own apartment, crappy job and currently studying business and astronomy in college.

From homeless to this, with nobody, but drive.

Maybe perhaps it's cause I'm white.

(I do have those student loans though..... that'll bite me in the ass sooner or later i'm sure of it!)

I work hard, I try hard and I get good grades.

None of it was easy.

If you want it, work for it, if you get help thats good, but live as if noone is going to help you, because most likely you're not getting any help ever.

Plus your logic fails, most white kids are fortunate and black kids arent'......so they deserve extra.

?

How about, just help the unfortunate.....? Segregation works good to though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join