It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Settler Rabbi publishes “The complete guide to killing non-Jews”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If this is true then this is shocking. I tried to find a good source for this article but found nothing. So this is from a word press blog.

While this is a Jewish fundamentalist publication, the Rabbi clearly goes on to say that even innocent people and babies should be killed.

While we speak of Islamic fundamentalism, we sometimes forget that there are fundamental elements in Israel too who propogate the kiiling of non - Jews.

The ultra-fundamentalist Od Yosef Hai yeshiva in the West Bank settlement of Yitzhar is infamous for its involvement in settler violence against Palestinians. Memorably, one of the students fired a homemade “Kassam” rocket at the neighboring village of Burin in June 2008. This morning, Maariv reports that the Yeshiva’s dean has just published on the proscribed dos and don’ts (mainly the former) regarding the killing of gentiles. Here are some choice excerpts.

In any situation in which a non-Jew’s presence endangers Jewish lives, the non-Jew may be killed even if he is a righteous Gentile and not at all guilty for the situation that has been created…When a non-Jew assists a murderer of Jews and causes the death of one, he may be killed, and in any case where a non-Jew’s presence causes danger to Jews, the non-Jew may be killed

There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults

Source: desertpeace.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Nearly every nation on earth has tried to destroy the Jewish race so it is no wonder that a few paranoid extremists come out of the woodwork, but really, this is digging. The article said no one will publish it, it isn't being taken seriously and it does not represent the mindset of the majority of Jews, unlike other peoples I could mention.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Yes it's true and what will be more shocking to find that Israeli Govt. is funding it. I have covered it in detail on my already existing thread

“Handbook for the Killing of Gentiles/ Non-Jews”

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is the same as neo-nazism- no less of a fringe either.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join