It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Frequency of Astral Projections Recently - Questions, Information, Looking For Feedback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As someone who is knee deep in astral projection, as you can tell from my previous posts, I just wanted to see if anyone else experiences what has been going on with me.

Recently, I have been having an astounding number of projections. Now, I've always been able to project, but this is just absolutely mind blowing. Last night for example, I had about six to seven separate projections. Also, for the first time I heard the audible "pop" that many people associate with separation. I have had hundreds of projections and never before heard it, so that interested me.

A little background on me, is that I for some reason can project naturally. I dont try to, but I can feel certain things that let me know when I can while in a sleep-like state. Usually these amount to once or twice a week, sometimes two or three times a night, but I have never been able to project EVERY time I woke up and straight back into what I was doing in the projection for the whole night. Waking up was merely like taking a break, only to go right back out of body. It starts with a semi-sleep paralysis feeling, and I use that to roll out of my body to the left, off my bed, and float the floor. I then raise myself vertical and proceed to do whatever I may want to do. I have been able to do this for years, and never have I had a night like this. I actually stayed in bed until 3:00 PM, until when I was no longer able to fall into the state needed to project.

Also, I find I am able to leave my body much quicker. I close my eyes, and the next thing I know I'm ready to separate. It usually took a bit more then that, but now its become a cake walk. Due to the frequency, I was thinking of getting a sleep study done where I can perform certain tasks while out of body, or look for certain things in the room, that might validate the phenomenon. If I stayed somewhere for a few days, I can almost guarantee at least one projection - but when I have one, I find it much easier to have multiples in one night.

So anyway, I just wanted to ask if any other projectors may be noticing a large increase in projections, or find it much easier then ever before to separate from your body. It could be a fluke of a night. I will find that out tonight/tomorrow morning, when most projections occur, but wanted to toss this out to ATS and see what you all might think.

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

I have noticed an increase in threads also relating to a sudden increase in AP. I think the more experienced projectors like yourself may be onto something here Id be interested to see what is causing this .

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just had two more back to back projections today around 3:00 PM. Both lasted from my estimate in the projection to be about three to five minutes each. I really wish I could get them to be significantly longer, although its not too much of a problem when I can just project right back to where I was previously.

Sadly, today my projection was almost seemingly cut short for no reason at all. I have a deceased brother who I spend time talking to while out of body, and today I wanted to ask him what its like being dead. He said to me, "Do you really want to know?", with almost tears in his eyes, and I said yes of course. Then immediately I woke up before he could tell me. I tried going back but wasn't able too. Will try again in a few hours. That was the second projection.

The first was just me playing around, flying over the houses in my neighborhood, seeing what people were up to in their houses, normal stuff. The weird thing that I often notice is certain landmarks and what not are different, misplaced, or sometimes not there at all. The house I specifically wanted to go to was not there at all, although its only right down the street from me. Other times, pictures or wallpaper may be different, rooms may be on opposite sides of the houses, and other oddities.

But again, as I said, I am finding it almost too easy to project lately. It took me about thirty to forty minutes until I felt I was able to rock my astral body out of my physical body. Almost like tipping something over by slowly rocking it back and forth until momentum takes over. Usually its easier then that, but I never have been able to really do it at will like lately, and multiple times in a row at that.

Hopefully this continues. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the theories of us moving into a higher state of consciousness, thus making certain things easier since we're now very close? Although I personally have no idea why, but I cant complain. I enjoy it greatly.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

You are lucky to have this as a natural ability. Ive noticed recently an increase in SP and AP and lucid dreaming but nothing on the scale you are able to achieve. I woke up last week very early to the loud buzzing sound and body vibrations,the sound just got louder and louder until it was nearly deafening,this then progressed into sleep paralysis. I havent had SP for over many many months and it took me by suprise.

It took me about thirty to forty minutes until I felt I was able to rock my astral body out of my physical body. Almost like tipping something over by slowly rocking it back and forth until momentum takes over.

Yes I felt this once quite recently, normally I kind of spin upwards but this one time I was really aware of rocking backwards and forwards until the momentum took over and I was able to leave my body. Its good to know other people experience the same things.

Ive also noticed a definate increase in being aware of people speaking to me in lucid dreams. The other morning I heard a soft voice which was not my own, I actually felt them touch my face as they spoke, they said now this time I will wake you up..and with that I woke up. who/where are these people I wonder and how can I speak to them like this?

Your projected conversation to your brother sounds very moving and significant.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

join