It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why attack Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Associated Press
Saturday, January 30, 2010; 10:39 AM

WASHINGTON -- Former President George H.W. Bush and his son Jeb paid a social call on President Barack Obama at the White House Saturday.
--
Does Obama have to back Isreal & the CIA in attacking Iran and starting another war?

When will the attack be?
Mohammad Javad Aqajari, the head of Iran's Culture Ministry, told the semiofficial Fars News Agency that Tehran was processing applications from domestic and foreign news outlets to cover anniversary ceremonies slated for Feb. 11.

www.presstv.ir...
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the nation will deliver a harsh blow to the "global arrogance" on this year's anniversary of the Islamic Revolution.

Or is this all a ruse to supress Iran's gift of a rumored cancer cure?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Already been posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Why attack Iran?

Well, it is something that the previous administration did not do, so it must be the correct course of action. We haven't fired on a British ship in a really long time either. Maybe that would be something to do.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
TortoiseKweek
I'm just saying that the Bush plan is still in effect.
Obama has to obey.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Oh ok, see what you mean. I just hope to God that that the S##T doesn't hit the fan. All we hear about is war/s lately, and honestly Iran has been talked about ever since the Axis of Evil speech. So I guess the plan may well be still in effect

top topics

join