It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Lanterns - The Begining of the End in UK?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
instructions ? - the instructions are the first thing that idiots ignore

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The sooner they ban them the better..

Just so I won't have to read thru 3000 UK based lantern threads, sorry UFO threads...

"Look son, there's a UFO up there, see that orange thing, if you look real hard you can see the alien keeping warm by the candle"

Ram

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

"Look son, there's a UFO up there, see that orange thing, if you look real hard you can see the alien keeping warm by the candle"

Could be...Ever heard about the mini-aliens?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

The guy with the torch at the start is my friend Jim and he was next to me communicating with them, we call it "the communicator" as they seem to like it, a Canadian manufactured torch that seems to replicate the pulsating effect of the ufo orbs.

There were no people in the field, it was totally desolate and the location is hill country in the middle of nowhere. I am fascinated by the bits you point out, I knew there were amber/orange types there and white types too, even a red at the top of the triangle formation to right of the scene, but those black ones, wow!

They were real life ufo orbs or what Americans seem to call Foo Fighters. I must explain that they are very timid in nature and so am I. All this stuff about climbing the walls is not right in the context of what we were experiencing, I give these entities respect and keep my distance, they really are very timid and do take much coaxing down, we just managed to find a mass of them in a state where the central lot were beginning to cluster. Why do they cluster to the point of my avatar and about 28.00 mins where you can clearly see shadows beneath them I don't know but it's interesting stuff and I know what I saw and managed to get a fair bit of footage of the event and it stands as something for the study of ufo orbs. The triangle formation to the right is really interesting to me, it's almost of a religious nature like the holy trinity or something.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think the black silhoutte thing you pointed out is simply a small tree at a closer distance.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

It could be a small tree. Saying that I don't remember seeing any. Next time I'm in the Peaks maybe take a couple of photos of the view.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

The sooner they ban them the better..

Just so I won't have to read thru 3000 UK based lantern threads, sorry UFO threads...

Maybe...maybe not gets out his best deep voice.....

I think I busted a rib!

Oh no.....there goes another one!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Not quite the middle of nowhere as you can see a farm build looks like smoke as well in the video as for the timid bit NOT BUYING it if truly thought you had something you would get closer or get a far better camera.
I still think its friends of yours or farmer working in the field these videos are so blurry you cant really claim anything.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Not quite the middle of nowhere as you can see a farm build looks like smoke as well in the video as for the timid bit NOT BUYING it if truly thought you had something you would get closer or get a far better camera.
I still think its friends of yours or farmer working in the field these videos are so blurry you cant really claim anything.

Mate, the sighting followed a mass sighting days before in which he stood nearly four feet away from one of the lightships and in which he felt he was about to get abducted. It was also 5 am in the morning. With these circumstances in mind, I do not think many people would've felt comfortable happily frolicking over the wall and getting up close and personal with the UFO orb. Some grown men feel comfortable holding creepy looking insects in their hands, whilst others are squeamish and literally have panic attacks. It is the same concept. Not everyone thinks and reacts like you, at least acknowledge this fact mate.

Also remember that there have been quite a number of reported sightings of these same amber/orange-type UFO orbs, not just in the UK but in many other parts of the world. Many witnesses have reported these lights behaving in ways that completely defy modern physics, and they clearly defy behavior that sky lanterns are capable of performing while in flight. They have been seen shooting up, traveling in synchronization with each other for miles, shooting a laser facility, jetting across the sky at high speeds, multiplying into pairs, and materializing/dematerializing out of thin air. At what point are you going to make the connection and realize that there really is something strange happening in the skies below the veil of our perceptions, that not all these amber/orange lights are sky lanterns, and that maybe... just maybe, the lights that ufoorbhunter filmed are infact the real mccoy?

[edit on 6-2-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

When will YOU realise a lot of his story doesn't add up he claimed on one video that one shot up into the sky watch the video and you see it switch off/go out, he claims he is in the middle of nowhere you can see buildings nearby its 5 am most farmers have started a long days work at that time, he has a collection of blurry videos which could be as easily farmers in a field with torches he must know the location lets have a look on google earth at the location just to see whats there not a blurry video.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Geez you seemed a bit angry there for a minute yeah? I guess for some people seeing is believing. That is perfectly understandable though, I probably wouldn't have believed if I hadn't had my sighting here in The West Midlands in 2008. Every flower has it's own time to blossom.

Btw have you ever been on The Tissington Trail before? Yes it's surrounded by the countryside but several parts are infact desolate and away from the villages. Maybe you should research the area. Your theory that they are farmers holding torches is a bit silly -- don't you think ufoorbhunter would've known the difference between something unusual worthy of filming and a few farmers holding torches in a field? After all, he had a much better vantage point looking at the unfolding scene from a few hundred yards in real time than you do by looking at a blurry video on the internet. And plus, the theory is just unreasonable: farmers holding torches in the exact same position for 30 minutes without moving a muscle?! What were they frozen in time? Did they all get caught in a cold front and freeze to death holding torches lol? C'mon dood!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Not being funny but you can see buildings in the video lights could be related to that. Thats how in would like to see location video taken from so we can see whats in the area!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

All the ufo orbs are farmers with torches? How many farmers do you think work round there? Britain is a pretty advanced agricultural country and we don't get dozens of farmers walking around a single field with torches. There are no farmers in the field at all.
I agree about the buildings in the background. The village there is called Biggin and there are farms and a church in the place. The ufo orbs were hovering (note the shadows beneath the ufo orbs in my avatar and in the cluster formations in the footage) above the ground nearer to me than the buildings in the background.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Will have another look at video to check the shadows claim.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I believe I see smoke around the orbs. How would one explain that?

WG3

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

There could well be smoke coming from these ufo orbs. I never saw it from the white type but the amber/orange type maybe yes. Maybe it's like the radiation they emit when being in this dimension/planet or something, the Yanks over Germany in WW2 called them foo Fighters as they reminded them of fires.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join