It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingerie Football: Teams of scantily clad ladies take to the field for a chance to play at the Super

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

American Football is the biggest sport in the US. Huge men padded and helmeted thunder around a pitch, chasing, kicking and throwing a ball, looking for a touch down. But there is also an established female version of the game called Lingerie Football

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c7fd2d2c7d9.jpg[/atsimg]

In my excitement I forgot to post the Source

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think some more pics are necessary in order to determine the legitimacy of this game.

Say 10 or 20 more pics please.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Niiiiiiice

Where can I get tickets to this?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Football is great to watch but this looks a lot more entertaining. Thanks for the picture..........

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

LOL

I think one could have a lot of fun picking names for the various teams like the Birmingham bare backs , or the Virginia Vibrators , the list would be never ending

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Finally, a felmale only sports league I can get behind.

It's sad to say but this may be the only way women can participate in a profitable sports league.

What's even sadder is that my wife probably won't let me watch it.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Since the women are playing football can the men cheerlead? If so, where do I sign up

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Some more links

www.lflus.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Looks like one step up from the WWF Divas...

Aw well, - Go Team.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is a disgraceful exploitation of female athletes. I wonder if you have any more images or video so I can be sure in my conclusion? Brazilian beach volleyball is also worth bringing to our attention. Perhaps an illustrated thread would help us counter this exploitation?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here's something for the girls

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68d69394eb65.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This looks like something that may potentially be worth investing money in. I just found their website, a lot of the women don't look bad. Is it ok to post the link or is it against ATS rules?

[edit on 30-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I dont know, maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I don't really like the idea of my girlfriend being an American Footballer.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

They look like a pair of girls...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

You know I have never liked sports because I personally see those posers as whiney cry babies demanding more and more money for a useless venue of distraction from politics.

This to me while being a seductive and alluring twist on what I see as the Flavian Amphitheatre, and bread and circuses, is just another example of sex selling seats.

Personally, I love the outfits, but I will not be bothering to watch just another sport.

Ooh, cute uniforms, but there will never be nudity, so why the Hell bother?

I see Washington D.C. as much too important to let sex distract anyone's attention.

It is a Divide and Conquer mentality, because sports are a driving wedge, to keep you in those seat watching football, baseball, or basketball, swilling beer, munching chicken wings, and potato chips, and not paying attention to politics.

Besides, the first time a nipple slips like Janet Jackson, you know they would censor it to Hell and back because of the idiocy of the F.C.C.

I can get sex anytime I want it so why would I want to watch these chicks bump and grind?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So, they finally found a way to make football watchable.

Every time commercials come on for this, my girl tries to avert my attention... and for that very reason I'll be sure to catch this.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
This is a disgraceful exploitation of female athletes. I wonder if you have any more images or video so I can be sure in my conclusion? Brazilian beach volleyball is also worth bringing to our attention. Perhaps an illustrated thread would help us counter this exploitation?

Hahaha indeed,

lets see some more

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

They look like a pair of girls...

Yeah.....well.....

They're not my type.....

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Max_TO

You know I have never liked sports because I personally see those posers as whiney cry babies demanding more and more money for a useless venue of distraction from politics.

This to me while being a seductive and alluring twist on what I see as the Flavian Amphitheatre, and bread and circuses, is just another example of sex selling seats.

Personally, I love the outfits, but I will not be bothering to watch just another sport.

Ooh, cute uniforms, but there will never be nudity, so why the Hell bother?

I see Washington D.C. as much too important to let sex distract anyone's attention.

It is a Divide and Conquer mentality, because sports are a driving wedge, to keep you in those seat watching football, baseball, or basketball, swilling beer, munching chicken wings, and potato chips, and not paying attention to politics.

Besides, the first time a nipple slips like Janet Jackson, you know they would censor it to Hell and back because of the idiocy of the F.C.C.

I can get sex anytime I want it so why would I want to watch these chicks bump and grind?

So.....

You are confirming you would watch it if they were naked.....

Correct?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
After all, if they could "fix" the plays in a pre determined way, it could add up to a work of art for the common entertainment viewing experience !

Thumbs up for me !

[edit on 30-1-2010 by wiredamerican]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join