It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
To exhaust some of the impressions of the day. To flush some of the daily karams. The spirit descends from the third eye, through the throat chakra and down to the heart center where it awakens to consciousness at this plane. In the reverse when going to sleep. At the throat chakra impression associated with chidakash are expressed and exhausted.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by Novise

I just try to step further into that model and answer the question; we are the dreamer ergo the reality is a product of our dreaming when it actualizes into our current reality focus.

I can see it plain as day, but the science is still on the tip of my tongue; emerging as I find the right words and metaphors to describe what can easily be said: dreams [thoughts] create reality.

They (thoughts/dreams) most necessarily do. You've given me some things to chew on. We should continue this. I have to go to dream, work tomorrow. It's very admirable that you are attempting to put it into a model and conceptualize it into words. Whatever it was you are working on, but especially this. I suppose that's one thing I gave up on doing early into all this, but there are still moments of understanding.

<< 1   >>

join